Succesful dime piece black woman explains why she wont date black men

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
That's fine. And most of us black men feel that way and don't care about her having her prerogative.

She just better not say shìt when her male counterpart expresses a similar sentiment, or better yet, doesn't express a similar sentiment, but exercises his options across the ethnic spectrum.

This is what we have an issue with. Walk the talk.

Edit: Oh..."drive/ambition" "no 50/50 shìt"...lol

The working/middle class 5-7 scale Black woman at large will continue to lose and flail emotionally until they realize that Real Housewives of X City applies to 1% of the population.

Your 70K office job is for your own provision, not a stepping stone to a 200K+ sole provider.

Last edited:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
How are you healed but saying goofy shyt :skip:
Look these women can do whatever the fukk they want
But then they can’t ask for protection from black men
They can’t open their raggedy mouths to talk about anything black men go through
They can’t ask for loyalty or for black men to be clean up men when them crackers and nonblacks inevitably send them to the gulag :Kd:
My problem is what effect she will have on a black boy if she has kids
It doesn’t matter what color dikk gets put in her guts
That baby will be black to the world
They can try to down play who they are until the world ends
They will still be nikka kids no matter the complexion
That’s where my concern is
Give a fukk about an adult but kids have no choice in their parents and the fukk ups of said parents past and mentality
Any man of any color can smell the desperation on this hoe and would be a fool to let women like this into their families
I would say the same thing to nikkas thinking women of different races and cultures are rest havens
But I promise you they won’t respect you talking that black women don’t do shyt
They will think you are a whole lame

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
She can think all that but keep it herself and stay on code.

Especially when it comes from a place of hurt obviously.
You never hear white women or any women not black publicly shyt on their men like black women do… shyt is beyond lame at this point

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Her face looks like a honey bun and she has witch nails :skip:

White men got themselves a dime :blessed:

Breh this chick deals with one dusty dude that SHE PICKED and now wants to complain because she couldn’t return him back to wherever she got him.

The burden is not on any other breh that she couldn’t and can’t get a breh doing better for himself. And realistically who does she thing she can get looks looking a a damn Build A Bear?

Not even behind mean but maybe she’s a strong 4.75. Maybe. That husky Amanda Seals inspired voice, down in the dumps demeanor and cheap ass extendo nails don’t exactly seem like the type of attributes that a man of means is eager to incorporate into his existence.

But hey, she got what she wanted — people talking.

Just hope she can find a more productive outlet for her vitriol. Black men are not a monolith.