Subway is the GOAT fast food place

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Manhattan delis dont win stop with that shyt nikka. In Queens we get a big ass hero with the works for 3.50. Manhattan never wins with prices lol.

Ain't that shyt the truth. I'm working on Wall Street currently and being a Brooklyn native, the prices are so different that the shyt ain't even funny. Picture me paying 75 cents to a dollar more for everything. :beli:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Manhattan delis dont win stop with that shyt nikka. In Queens we get a big ass hero with the works for 3.50. Manhattan never wins with prices lol.

when i say manhattan delis...i mean UPTOWN manhattan delis..like above 110st...

:dwillhuh: you crazy if you think i buy sandwiches below 110st...shyts be 8.50 plus WITHOUT a free can of soda

:dwillhuh:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Close Thread

Chick-fil-A-logo-theme-lg.jpg

:what: :wtf: how can you compare chick fil a to subway???????????

Whats next we gonna compare mcdonalds to quiznos ??

Daps
when i say manhattan delis...i mean UPTOWN manhattan delis..like above 110st...

:dwillhuh: you crazy if you think i buy sandwiches below 110st...shyts be 8.50 plus WITHOUT a free can of soda

Oh Igh Igh word nah you know we never really consider Above 110 Manhattan. We just call that Harlem, Spanish Harlem, or The Heights and keep it moving.

:dwillhuh:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
The only fast food place that I eat at is subway, and I always make sure to get no cheese or mayonaise (even though it's cac kryptonite brehs :to:) and go with something like sweet chili. Don't think just because you got a diet coke instead of a regular that you've made a 'healthier' choice - the healthiest TRULY choice is not getting either :pachaha: