Subway is the GOAT fast food place

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
UHHHHH NO!!!!!
0tvAA.gif

I used to think it was until I got put on Quiznos. They have the best spices. Subway tastes so bland to me now.

Daps
this is where manhattan delis win...

around my way i can get a whole wheat hero with just about anything on it for 5 50 with a free can of soda/bottled water.

they put way more cold cuts and cheese than subway, WAY MORE

Manhattan delis dont win stop with that shyt nikka. In Queens we get a big ass hero with the works for 3.50. Manhattan never wins with prices lol.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
i eat subway when i want to get full for cheap but not have that "damn i just ate a shytload of fastfood" hangover after... even tho its still fast food :youngsabo:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
What's the problem? :to:
Nothing , bruh. Just keep eating pig ass .:usure:

smh WE GET IT. YOURE MUSLIM.

Actually you dont get it , I'm not a Muslim. Every major religion prohibits consumption of swine. Judaism-Islam-Christianity.. Depending on the type of Buddhist you are , you're not even supposed to eat meat. I'm actually not religious at all.

Daps
Nothing , bruh. Just keep eating pig ass .:usure:

Actually you dont get it , I'm not a Muslim. Every major religion prohibits consumption of swine. Judaism-Islam-Christianity.. Depending on the type of Buddhist you are , you're not even supposed to eat meat. I'm actually not religious at all.

Why does it matter so much to you what other people are eating? Just join in the convo or leave it alone.

OPTiMO

SamsoniteMan
Daps
Reppin
From the Bay to Central CA
Cali. There's one in like Dublin or someshyt, but i dont have it in me to make a fast food road trip. I heard they're coming down to San Jose tho :lawd:

*adds on to list of things slowly killing me*