Subscription gaming growth as flattened -Mat Piscatella

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Both of these guys be preaching Game Pass is enough and you don't need to buy games, while buying games on the side.

Same shyt with the Xbox Series S. Neither of them own one but they both love peddling it like they're making commission off each sale.
Y'all just make stuff up

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
20240117_213036.jpg

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
I'm still hoping we get that friends and family plan from Game Pass. 🤞

Seems like a no brainer whenever they get the CoD marketing rights back.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This but also, gaming in general is just a far bigger time commitment and has an accessbility issue. A lot of people in one household cannot play video games or make use of having a buffet of random games every month for a huge set price.

Its a market that still speaks to such a niche able-bodied, time insensitive audience, that it’s ceiling is always going to far lower than music and video

xbots said PlayStation slowing down SaaS was failure and gamepass is popping :russ:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Should be easy for you to Post receipts then :ehh:

Don’t know but Gamepass keep a nikka fed :eat:

Pretty much anything notable to come out recently has been on Gamepass. Hadn’t purchased any games in a while.

no worries. I got plenty to play while I wait for the Gamepass release:ehh:

None.

Gamepass keeping me fed :eat: :ahh:

But there’s a bunch of games i want to get to, but i have no idea how i’m gonna find the time to do so.

Forza
Lies of P
Multiple yakuza games
Justant
Texas chainsaw
Dead Space
sea of stars

And i still have not yet made it to games like

trek to Yumi
Solar Ash
Moonscars
F.I.S.T.
Eastward
Hi fi Rush

And both forza horizon and Halo have lots of new content i wanna try to get to.

Don’t know how/when the hell im gonna get to play all this. Trying to play though stuff as fast as possible.

I got gamepass anxiety right now. Gotta finish a lot of this stuff before they remove it from the service :huhldup:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Gizmo_Duck

even right in the convo you quoted it’s me saying gamepass isn’t the only way to play games

But you’re in the camp that believes paying for single games is stupid because of GamePass :francis:. GamePass titles rotate a la Netflix, Hulu, etc.

Wrong again :smh:.

and you removed the full context of my post

But I did pick up a digital copy of the Mega Man X collection that was on sale for $9. Not even sure you can buy that in stores:ehh:

Next I’m getting Elden ring.

Crazy how reciepts work :wow:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
@Gizmo_Duck

So zero posts of me claiming gamepass is the only way to play games, and also receipts of me proving most of my gameplay time has gone to gamepass games in recent years.

Crazy :wow:

You have over 10 pages of post of “ooooh man my stomach is so full (:lolbron:) of gamepass, stop feeding me phil!”

Same nasty shyt :smh: