put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL

that's a great pull.....
I never put 2 and 2 together

.beef with wife, trying to throw it in my eyesight
(the fukk is on your mind?)
It's "to top it all off beef with white, pulling bleach out, tryna throw it in my eyesight...yo fucc is on your mind?"

White as in frank white

And kick in the door is mostly about rae and ghost...rae and ghost is the mad rapper...nas and jeru got the few notorious bars but the majority of it is directed at rae and ghost

Tbh...life after death should be called

Subliminal diss: the double album

Rae and ghost got LIT UP throughout the album :russ:

I'm also glad someone in this thread actually acknowledged "your fam, destiny lays in my hands..." was a sub at nas...the nicca big got so slick with verbally slapping niccas that niccas call his blatant subs reaches :wow:

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
I forgot to say in the big Unpopular Opinions thread that the whole "say his name, say his name" dynamic in hip-hop sparring/diss track trading is overrated. I think when the attacked artist and, evidenced by this thread, fans know who the diss subject is without the name is more sinister.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
It's "to top it all off beef with white, pulling bleach out, tryna throw it in my eyesight...yo fucc is on your mind?"

White as in frank white

And kick in the door is mostly about rae and ghost...rae and ghost is the mad rapper...nas and jeru got the few notorious bars but the majority of it is directed at rae and ghost

Tbh...life after death should be called

Subliminal diss: the double album

Rae and ghost got LIT UP throughout the album :russ:

I'm also glad someone in this thread actually acknowledged "your fam, destiny lays in my hands..." was a sub at nas...the nicca big got so slick with verbally slapping niccas that niccas call his blatant subs reaches :wow:
OBFCL came out after the first biggie album and before the 2nd one.

Unless that Raekwon line alludes to a scene from King of New York that I missed, how can it be about Biggie?
And it cannot be a reply to Kick In the Door verse about "throw bleach in your eye" which came out AFTER Rae's song.

Sounds like it makes more sense if it's "beef with wife"...like she caught him cheating and spazzed out or some shyt.

As far as Big lighting up Rae and Ghost......it makes sense....the intro to "Kick In the Door" was the madd rapper skit which was clearly.....a response to R&G and Wu.....

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OBFCL came out after the first biggie album and before the 2nd one.

Unless that Raekwon line alludes to a scene from King of New York that I missed, how can it be about Biggie?
And it cannot be a reply to Kick In the Door verse about "throw bleach in your eye" which came out AFTER Rae's song.

Sounds like it makes more sense if it's "beef with wife"...like she caught him cheating and spazzed out or some shyt.

As far as Big lighting up Rae and Ghost......it makes sense....the intro to "Kick In the Door" was the madd rapper skit which was clearly.....a response to R&G and Wu.....
what the bloody hell are you talking about?? :mjlol:

"why would i throw bleach in your eye" was a response to "to top it all off.."

this is not even a debate...this is well known hip hop history...me and you both know biggie called himself frank white, hence why rae used the bleach metaphor and started the line off "to top it all off beef with white"...wife???? :dead::dead: tbh, this is not even an obscure sublim...people caught it BACK THEN

but you're just getting muddled up in your own cluttered thinking...it's alrite though :salute:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in grimms mind he won... in x mind he never lost a battle... you cant ask a nikka who battles "who won?" lol
So how did street battling back then work? We see now coordinated events where the crowd decides the outcome, but on a Brooklyn corner at sundown in November 92, 10 dudes behind one MC, 10 dudes behind the other...does each rapper get 2 rounds and they just part ways on some respect shyt?

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
So how did street battling back then work? We see now coordinated events where the crowd decides the outcome, but on a Brooklyn corner at sundown in November 92, 10 dudes behind one MC, 10 dudes behind the other...does each rapper get 2 rounds and they just part ways on some respect shyt?

They rapped until one ran out of bars.. aka unlimited rounds. They stopped when they got tired. DMX said he omce battled mysonne on the 6 train from the first stop to the last stop... thats a long train ride

Also if a dude ran up on you at random you had no choice but to rap or it would look like you were scared lol. Well not if you were famous of course. But part of the battle culture. Helps that there were no cameras back then there were alot of recycled bars. Reason why T rex still recycles out of habit. He's been battling that long. I think a teenage T rex actually battled DMX at one point after he got his deal

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They rapped until one ran out of bars.. aka unlimited rounds. They stopped when they got tired. DMX said he omce battled mysonne on the 6 train from the first stop to the last stop... thats a long train ride

Also if a dude ran up on you at random you had no choice but to rap or it would look like you were scared lol. Well not if you were famous of course. But part of the battle culture. Helps that there were no cameras back then there were alot of recycled bars. Reason why T rex still recycles out of habit. He's been battling that long. I think a teenage T rex actually battled DMX at one point after he got his deal
So I take it the person who got tired first lost?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
what the bloody hell are you talking about?? :mjlol:

"why would i throw bleach in your eye" was a response to "to top it all off.."

this is not even a debate...this is well known hip hop history...me and you both know biggie called himself frank white, hence why rae used the bleach metaphor and started the line off "to top it all off beef with white"...wife???? :dead::dead: tbh, this is not even an obscure sublim...people caught it BACK THEN

but you're just getting muddled up in your own cluttered thinking...it's alrite though :salute:

You avoided my question about the order(chronology) of the songs. When people use smilies/emojis.... it's to avoid the facts being discussed.

The Raekwon verse came first, correct?

What's the bleach reference about?

The way you phrased your post, it's unclear about the order of the disses.

please clarify.

What was the first song that Big first called himself "Frank White"? and dthat song come out before the OBFCL album?

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I miss this shyt subliminal hip-hop, shyt is like puzzle to try to figure it to put the pieces together. Nowadays rap and these rappers with mumble rap, etc are hot :trash:

ReasonableMatic

Daps

T Rex indeed battled DMX and X went CRAZY on him.
X used his dog mid-battle on some OTHER shyt and bodied him:banderas:
Just imagine being 14 and you meet X and experience him sic his dog at you only a couple feet away ready to bite ya face off :merchant: :picard:

Here's a video of Rex talking about their battle

X back then was something else man :wow:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was this song by Eminem taking shot at DMX or this shyt is a react?

With first opening verse

"Yo, you might see me joggin, you might see me walkin
You might see me walkin a dead rottweiler dog
with it's head chopped off in the park with a spiked collar
hollerin at him cause the son of a bytch won't quit barkin
(grrrr, ARF ARF)"

Living Bait

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Cardiff
I'm pretty sure the bleach thing was an actual incident not a metaphor

So it doesn't matter who wrote / recorded / released what in what order . . They were both just referring to that same event

Daps
Panchi from NYGz sent a few lines aimed at 50 Cent on "Ready?"

"Cramps over, pussies bleeding, this'll stop it
Your period is over, this G shyt we popping
This nikka Preme hit us off with some shyt and we used it
Cuz industry nikkas don't recognize street music"

Story behind this is that DJ Premier produced a track for 50 called "Shut Ya Bloodclot Mouth" that 50 never released, and he had made some earlier comments about Premier beats not moving any units when asked why he never colloborated with Primo. So Primo ended up giving the same beat to his own artists, NYGz to use.