Subliminal Disses You Missed

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I feel like Slim Tee from Pharcyde got at Nice and Smooth on Otha Fish

I didn't bust no uh hip-hop groove, I just kept it nice and smooth

I believe they were both on Delicious Vinyl at the time, but I'm not old enough to comment on the climate at the time. Is this a reach?

311f091f5099e78157777a4364d9f041--mister-fantastic-fantastic-four-marvel.jpg

a reach

Daps
Parrish was SO corny post EPMD

did Prodigy say anything about Red on the song?

Red maybe shytted on P in "How High"

"look ,I'm not a half way cook with bad looks/"

Whoah, I def disagree with that. I was a big fan of Parrish around '95-'97 before the reunion. Business Is Business is a slept on dope album and his freestyle appearances and vinyl releases were pretty solid.

I always took Prodigy's line on that song as a sublim to Redman and Eric Sermon, "ayo Pee, this shyt is off the meter
Neither him nor his man neither, can top this shyt here". He was talking to PMD about the production on the track, which PMD produced, basically trying to shyt on Redman and E's production skills.

But PMD got at Redman on that track:
"Now who's the kid claimin death with the S on his chest
Smokin cess, soundin like Meth, I guess you need press, and yes
You must be insane, with no brain, on that cocaine, lieing on your dikk, saying you hit Jane
The Punk Doctor, you know I gotcha..."

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
That was in response to Q Tip on a DJ Clue mixtape freestyle saying

"To you west coast N's, we'll bust your shyt/"

He copped pleas on the next Tribe album claiming he said something else on some Lalin from Carlito's Way shyt

Here is the Doo Woop (not dj clue) mixtape appearance by Q Tip

This is Q Tip copping pleas on the B,R And L album, song called "Keep It Moving"

cued

Last edited:

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
The explanations I always heard were pretty straight forward. They all used to be cool and did shows together. Tek is from Bed-Stuy and was real cool with Junior Mafia and Biggie. OGC thought Biggie did some sucka shyt using Top Dog's chanted chorus on the Get Money remix after he told them how he thought it was dope after hearing them at a show. Starang had a freestyle on the radio dissin Biggie and Junior Mafia, OGC mocked them in the No Fear video, and Starang got jumped and beat up in a studio.

Shyt pretty much blew over after that if i'm not mistaken. Pretty much all BCC headz in the years after said it was some silly immature beef, that the chorus was never OGC's to begin with and they handled it all wrong.

What was confusing to me was that even amid it, Tek seemed to suggest that he was kinda torn.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Whoah, I def disagree with that. I was a big fan of Parrish around '95-'97 before the reunion. Business Is Business is a slept on dope album and his freestyle appearances and vinyl releases were pretty solid.

I always took Prodigy's line on that song as a sublim to Redman and Eric Sermon, "ayo Pee, this shyt is off the meter
Neither him nor his man neither, can top this shyt here". He was talking to PMD about the production on the track, which PMD produced, basically trying to shyt on Redman and E's production skills.

But PMD got at Redman on that track:
"Now who's the kid claimin death with the S on his chest
Smokin cess, soundin like Meth, I guess you need press, and yes
You must be insane, with no brain, on that cocaine, lieing on your dikk, saying you hit Jane
The Punk Doctor, you know I gotcha..."

I F'd with Parrish after the Rampage song...he went in on that shyt. They used to release B sides to singles and Parrish was killing Erick on songs that people never heard..."Brother From Brentwood Long Island"etc....I think the formation of the hit squad forced P to step his bars up. E has been trash since the 3rd album. I don't F with any music they made separate or together since the 4th album.

After the breakup..I saw this WACK video of PMD for a song called "I saw it coming that's why I went solo"..shyt was so bad I even stopped F'ing with Jalen Rose for appearing in the video

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
everybody should know, but ludacris destroying TOP INFORMANT on stomp :whew:

pimpin be easy, quit catching feelings
cuz u worth a couple 100 grand and im worth millions.

stay off the T.I.P of my dikk

Never liked Luda but he got those bars off. had one of the great diss lines of alltime

Your deals keep getting F'd up/
my contracts practice abstinence/

destroyed him with just those lines

Daps
How about how dr. Dre got tweedy bird loccs verse cut off from that track on the murder was the case soundtrack... lol tweedy talked so much shyt about everyone and got his vocal left on the cutting room floor when he could have gotten more shine and exposure than any other time in his career...

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
How about how dr. Dre got tweedy bird loccs verse cut off from that track on the murder was the case soundtrack... lol tweedy talked so much shyt about everyone and got his vocal left on the cutting room floor when he could have gotten more shine and exposure than any other time in his career...

What was he saying?

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
also:

'fukk that, why try, throw bleach in your eye'

aimed at Raekwon...

as referenced in Ice Water

'That's life, to top it off had beef with White
Pulling bleach out tryna throw it in my eyesight'