Subliminal Disses You Missed

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
shyt .. pretty much 75% of Ps rhymes on Infamy was going at Jay

That Sean P verse was to somebody in their camp who ran when bad boy ran up on strang and them in ATL when he got pistol whipped..

but they where hurt when Rock left..

still a lack of clarity on that whole shyt... when Nore brought it up to tek on DC, he was on some :what::whoa::rudy::birdman:

"they the homies don't do that speculatin' shyt right now and I aint really trying to talk about it" type shyt...

I really think tek was kinda torn during that beef because said something like of course he had allegiance for the home team, but he knew BIG and his team very well, although he was prominent in some vids that I think shytted on Big with some visuals :manny:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Idc what Kiss says, that line is definitely aimed at X. Ive always said that.

Especially cuz of X's line on "fukkin With D'" off IDAHIH

"What's on y'all nikkas minds, fukking with me
Y'all know somebody has told you about fukking with D
Stuck in a tree is what you will be, like a cat
And I'm the dog at the bottom, looking up, "now what's that?
"
These nikkas always be denying they subliminals to the public for their political connects but nikkas in the culture be knowing who they be dissing.

These rappers know breh.

It's like Beans saying how BP3 has shots all over that album and he knows that the nikkas Jay's taking shots at clearly know who they are

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
still a lack of clarity on that whole shyt... when Nore brought it up to tek on DC, he was on some :what::whoa::rudy::birdman:

"they the homies don't do that speculatin' shyt right now and I aint really trying to talk about it" type shyt...

I really think tek was kinda torn during that beef because said something like of course he had allegiance for the home team, but he knew BIG and his team very well, although he was prominent in some vids that I think shytted on Big with some visuals :manny:

I think it was Sean P who mentioned it.. love aside... there's one person who ran when they got ran up on... he didn't fight, he didn't talk, he didn't come back with bats ... HE WAS GHOST... that's all they ever say about it.... other than that they do that we got love for the other camps....

OH... cant forget Biggie going at Premo on kick in the door which is crazy cause he produced the track... He stood there and took the verbal when they ran up on him

Daps
Dre did the same thing to MC Ren on the Chronic 2001.

I didn't catch the bar (that the ghostwriter wrote) but he left it in...and Ren was featured on the album.

He actually took it out, but you can hear the uncensored version online.... it's on "what's the difference" dre says "then i got these fake ass nikkas i first blew with, claiming that they non violent talkin like they ruthless"
Ruthless is bleeped out with a vocal saying "do not resist the beat"
Later in the song xzibit says
"shyttin on villains by the millions"
Mc ren the villain? Idk maybe....

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
David Banner vs. The Wu -

fukk Em:
"fukk a hater bytch, suck a dis
I'm down to take 9 wit a thirty something clip"

I think was about Wu-Tang and Rzas words about the dumb south. Mighty Afroman mentioned it in "Whack Rappers":
"Real Pimps get down on the flo'
But I don't see a ho, In the video
I know, Why is David Banner runnin' from The Clan?
".

I don't know if they respond. U-God had some words around that time:
"nikkas wanna pop shyt, I pop clips
bytch, I'll put my dikk on ya lips
Alabama split, hammer slay quick
That David Banner gamma ray shyt
Shells in the mouth, jailhouse snitch"

They squashed it though as Banner und Rza collaborated.
:ohhh:

Daps

The explanations I always heard were pretty straight forward. They all used to be cool and did shows together. Tek is from Bed-Stuy and was real cool with Junior Mafia and Biggie. OGC thought Biggie did some sucka shyt using Top Dog's chanted chorus on the Get Money remix after he told them how he thought it was dope after hearing them at a show. Starang had a freestyle on the radio dissin Biggie and Junior Mafia, OGC mocked them in the No Fear video, and Starang got jumped and beat up in a studio.

Shyt pretty much blew over after that if i'm not mistaken. Pretty much all BCC headz in the years after said it was some silly immature beef, that the chorus was never OGC's to begin with and they handled it all wrong.

Daps
Might have already been mentioned and I missed it, but Jeru Da Damaja and The Fugees traded shots at each other.

"I heard some MCs wanna bring it, but a female is one of their strongest men
When I step to you, DON'T SEEK REFUGE
Make it happen" - Jeru on Black Cowboys

"Now matter who you damage, you're still a false prophet" - Pras on Zealots

Daps
Hit Squad and Def Squad were beefin before EPMD reunited.

Keith Murray had that line on Frankie Cutlass's album talking about, "watch your mouth, when I see you i'm a pull your dreads out your scalp." That was aimed at Das Efx. Then PMD dissed Redman on "The Pee '97" with Prodigy for mentioning him on Soopaman Luva off Muddy Waters.

Daps
And I can't forget perhaps the strangest subliminal diss of all time. Screwball dedicating the title track of their second album, Loyalty, as a fukking diss track to Hostyle. Why is that strange you might ask?

Hostyle is a member of Screwball. These nikkas recorded a diss track to a member of their own group and named their album after it :dead:

I swear, QB nikkas are an especially special kind of special.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He actually took it out, but you can hear the uncensored version online.... it's on "what's the difference" dre says "then i got these fake ass nikkas i first blew with, claiming that they non violent talkin like they ruthless"
Ruthless is bleeped out with a vocal saying "do not resist the beat"
Later in the song xzibit says
"shyttin on villains by the millions"
Mc ren the villain? Idk maybe....

the verse contained the line "move units", shytting on Ren for not selling any records.....that part was left in.

Gonna look up the song and verse

you had the right song..and they did edit out "ruthless" but it's clearly about Ren

X's line, on the same songs,is probably about Ren also

Then I got these fake-ass Ns I first drew with/
Claiming that they non-violent, talkin like they/
Spit venom in interviews, speaking on reunions/
Move units, then talk shyt and we can do this
/
Until then, I ain't even speaking your name/
Just keep my name outta yo' mouth and we can keep it the same,/
It ain't that I'm too big to listen to the rumors/
It's just that I'm too damn big to pay attention to 'em

Last edited:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Hit Squad and Def Squad were beefin before EPMD reunited.

Keith Murray had that line on Frankie Cutlass's album talking about, "watch your mouth, when I see you i'm a pull your dreads out your scalp." That was aimed at Das Efx. Then PMD dissed Redman on "The Pee '97" with Prodigy for mentioning him on Soopaman Luva off Muddy Waters.

Parrish was SO corny post EPMD

did Prodigy say anything about Red on the song?

Red maybe shytted on P in "How High"

"look ,I'm not a half way crook with bad looks/"

Last edited: