Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

really

All Star
Daps
Breh, I personally don't believe the Styles "Rock the Boat" line exists but I definitely don't believe anything @up in here is posting after I heard that terrible audio and after he's blatantly lied several times in this thread.

Breh I never said you believe it exists, I simply said you agreed anyone who believes Sickboy's story is retarded.

And at this point, it very well may not "exist".... That don't mean it never happened:usure:

I mean, just ask yourself breh.... Who the fukk sits and MAKES UP a random rumor that STYLES dissed Aaliyah? (and details the exact lyrics at that:shaq2:)

Why not say it was Jadakiss, who's by far the most popular one and would give the rumor 5x the buzz? (which would be the GOAL of whoever made up the rumor, for it to get as POPULAR as possible #think)

And why would the shyt happening be beyond the realm of comprehension, when Kiss already HAS a documented diss going at Aaliyah?

Rap is a competitive sport... Styles is a competitive lyricist.... The "Hardest out"... He's said that 5,000 times.....

He's in the Studio with Kiss, Kiss writes the "man's world" lyric... Is it beyond the realm of feasibility that, Styles, the "Hardest Out", may have said: "Oh shyt this nikka just said some hard shyt.... But watch me Top that.... I'm the hardest out!!!:datazz:" .... Is that shyt, IMPOSSIBLE breh? (Hell, it's HIGHLY likely... If he let Kiss spit some shyt HARDER than him, he technically aint the HARDEST out no more... Something he's said 5,000 times in his rap career... Being the HARDEST OUT is his brand... Why let Kiss Ruin his Tag line? :usure: #Think)

You a smart nikka I can tell, so I want you to just imagine this...

Who sits around one day and just calls up Hot97 and say "I heard Styles dissed Aaliyah", and then they take it and RUN WITH IT with no fukking proof at all?

If so, somebody get me the number to Power 105 QUICK.... I'm gonna tell Charlamagne I got footage of Rick Ross dissing Whitney Houston, cus I don't like that nikka.... I'm sure they'll RUN WITH IT with NO PROOF and then 10,000 random people from around the world will just go along with the lie, say they saw it just for the hell of it....:mjlol:

Really breh??? Really?????:stopitslime:

You a smart dude, just use your head on THIS ONE....

Allhiphop didn't post bullshyt Rumors back in the days..... When they posted a rumor, it was pretty much 90% fact.

You ever seen the TV show American pickers? It's a show where cacs go around looking for RARE items... They once found a motorcycle in someone's garage, where they said it's only like 2 or 3 left in the WHOLE WORLD....

Now, if they didn't BY CHANCE stumble in this nikka Garage, does that AUTOMATICALLY MEAN the Bike doesn't exist or never existed?

What if there are 20 other people with the bike, but they just aren't on Ebay trying to sell the shyt everyday? What if they DON'T KNOW how rare it is? Does that mean those 20 bikes don't exist?:leostare:

Sometimes you just gotta go to a deeper place mentally and really think about the shyt rationally.... Not telling you what to believe, but hey think about it:win:

Last edited:

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
I mean, just ask yourself breh.... Who the fukk sits and MAKES UP a random rumor that STYLES dissed Aaliyah? Why not Jadakiss, who's by far the most popular one and would give the rumor 5x the buzz?

And why would the shyt happening be beyond the realm of comprehension, when Kiss already HAS a documented diss going at Aaliyah?

dude answered his own question and didn't even realize it lol

but lmao I think at this point he is really trying to convince himself that the song is real

talking bout "it may not exist now but it existed at one point I'm sure it did" lmaoooo

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Can anyone affirmatively disprove @up in here's backwards compatibility claim? I'm not really a computer person like that - but can someone explain why what he's claiming would be impossible? I'm sure a bunch of you can explain this - after all - this is the Coli - where everyone is a former drug kingpin who managed to escape the game unscathed...get their IT degree...and now makes 6 figures a year and bangs nothing but dimes (2-3 at a time usually).[DOUBLEPOST=1397667190][/DOUBLEPOST]

Well It seems quite possible that all @up in here had to do to duplicate the file was copy and paste. He claims he went all out and remade the files over in the newer Acid File software. Which would be silly.

But it doesn't even matter because the concert audio was so blatantly forged, there's no way that this longstanding rumor could have been based on that audio. And let's not forget...NO ONE EVER CLAIMED THE "ROCK THE BOAT" AUDIO WAS FROM A CONCERT. All I ever heard was that it was good quality, over the Jigga That N!gga beat (or similar upbeat beat) on a mixtape. I'm pretty sure dude tried to do the audio without the crowd noises (so the audio he created matched peoples account of the Rock the Boat line) but the impersonations were so bad, he had to throw the crowd loops on there to make it, what he felt, somewhat believable.

OP could be his alias...this is elite level trolling...

I was thinking that also. That @Frida Giezman poster is fishy too. Could be an alias. Small amount of posts and most are in this thread.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It existed. I don't remember the quote but I DEFINITELY remember it from 2001. Not reading this whole thread but I was shocked there is some controversy about it.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
they can check my ip if they want. I lurked on here for a few weeks before joining. I'm a nobody.

Hmmmmm.....are u really???

SuperStock_1570R-131744.jpg

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
So my question to OP is...did you start this thread up knowing dude would come in here with fake audio of the line to provide fukery and keep this myth going?

:leostare: @b@squ1@t

absolutely not...i started this thread as half-a troll job because this whole convo has been goin on for a decade...somebody had upped a thread on another forum i was just scrollin thru out of boredom on of a version of this topic talkin about how the diss was fake and it never existed and how rumors start etc etc...and i just thought why not..fukk it because i just couldnt believe how prevalent this rumor is yet this diss is impossible to find..just a weird scenario all around...had no clue it would turn into this

OP could be his alias...this is elite level trolling...

once again...no way...i.dont have the energy for aliases on a message board...mods can feel free at any moment to IP check and i actually encourage it if theres any doubt about whats goin on

:patrice:

giphy.gif

....all the audio and original topic question was provided by OP all this time it's starting to look like.

i provided nothing...@upinhere posted that audio back on like the 2nd/3rd page...all ive done is keep the first page and title up to date

Last edited:

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
@up in here did NOT make up the rumour :comeon:

Dude just wants e-fame.

So the breh who started the whole shyt just happens to post on the coli and he just decides to post the audio in 2014?

Y'all really believe in that many coincidences?

I'm pretty sure at this point all the intelligent posters on the coli knows he ain't have sh!t to do with this rumor starting.

really

All Star
Daps
Just got through reading through the thread on Allhiphop...

nikkaz assemble - the Styles P diss about Aaliyah has officially been found!!! - The Ill Community

:laff::laff::mjlol::russ::laff::deadmanny:

Yo breh..... Give this mothafukka poster of the Year RIGHT NOW....:mjlol:

The way this nikka troll'd them cats on AHH.com is some of the funniest shyt I ever seen...:laff:

@mobbinfms .... I agree, nikka is in the running for Poster of the year based off the lie alone....

Up In here, breh all you had to do was say you uploaded a fake audio after the shyt got on Complex and Ahh and all that.... You fukked up when you tried to pretend you made the shyt up from the beginning.... Gotta know when to kill a good joke and just come clean for the laugh my friend:win:....

After reading the AHH.com shyt, give this man poster of the year breh.... :heh:

All that said....:whoa:

x29nlN6.png

9jOBfUi.png

0V5nFr1.png

gEXfSwL.png

mj-shrugs-shoulders-o.gif

And sure, both those accounts are mine:heh:

#ItsRealBrehs .... #GodCoudntMakeUsALLsmart .... #ItAintMyFault

Only thing left to decide now is who gets poster of the year between me and up in here.... Johny Cochran (defending the myth) or Marsha Clark (bytch made nikka prosecuting the myth)....:mjpls:

You a tough fukken cookie breh, a lying ass mothafukka and a pretty good one too.... You just ran into the wrong nikka.... The glove don't fit breh:heh:

You just gotta know when to end a joke so you don't look like a fruit pop... I'll give you comedy lessons someday if you want.. Besides that, Good one breh, Good one.... I'm out this bytch till me or somebody else find the REAL audio....

shaq-laughing-press-conference-shaq-gifs.gif

Last edited:

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
lol nikkaz in here still saying this diss is real.....lol this diss is just as real as that Mase diss getting hov on "money cash hoes" beats " M-A-$-E fukk that nikka jay-Z"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol nikkaz in here still saying this diss is real.....lol this diss is just as real as that Mase diss getting hov on "money cash hoes" beats " M-A-$-E fukk that nikka jay-Z"
Look, I don't remember what he said. But I remember he had two diss records at the ROC and one of them definitely dissed Aaliyah. I don't even know what this whole debate is about but I remember that sh*t because it was such a shock. Maybe homeboy is making up something else but there was def a Styles ROC diss that included a shot at a dead Aaliyah. The funny thing is, I tried looking for it about 5-6 years ago and couldn't find it anywhere, only the other freestyle. Then I see this thread and I'm like, oh it's been found. Instead this thread is about how it's a lie? Umm...I don't know about that.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Look, I don't remember what he said. But I remember he had two diss records at the ROC and one of them definitely dissed Aaliyah. I don't even know what this whole debate is about but I remember that sh*t because it was such a shock. Maybe homeboy is making up something else but there was def a Styles ROC diss that included a shot at a dead Aaliyah. The funny thing is, I tried looking for it about 5-6 years ago and couldn't find it anywhere, only the other freestyle. Then I see this thread and I'm like, oh it's been found. Instead this thread is about how it's a lie? Umm...I don't know about that.
Lol OK bro....not even going back forth with this[DOUBLEPOST=1397680014][/DOUBLEPOST]Only diss track semi getting at her

L.O.X White Label Freestyle Jay Z, Aaliyah, Beani…: