Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

MouseTeeth

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Queens
That audio doesn't sound official somebody could've made that, the quality is too shytty to tell

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

HOLY FUKKING SH1T

:ahh:

I joined SOHH in June 2001, before Aaliyah even died, and I'm telling you nobody EVER posted the actual clip. Never. Not once. At least 50 threads made about it, dudes swearing up and down they heard it, dudes posting the lyrics, dude saying they had it on a CD-R somewhere... never an actual here it is guys

UNTIL TODAY

Dude finally dropping this link is some you'll never forgot where you were when you found out about it sh1t

Definitely sounds legit too with the muffled acoustics. Somebody recorded it at a concert. No way you could forge an entire lox verse and make it sound live like that

This is the real deal

Plus it makes sense, Styles clearing the air that it wasn't about Aailyah but the streets having a mind of their own so the rumor still has it's legs to this day

Never thought a recording would actually surface though. but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction

:salute: to everybody involved in this legendary thread

Last edited by a moderator:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
That's definitely Styles P. OP needs to change the title (proof inside) or something like that. I was only able to make out "One less bytch in a Rocawear coat"

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I cant lie I slightly wept on the inside like a nikka let out of jail on a rape charge after new dna evidence clears em

For years they called us crazy,used the :troll: face against me,called us liars,called us weak minded chumps who have been brainwashed,and after all these years I finally just started asking myself "what if they right:lupe:?"....props to @upinhere for finally postin it,vindication mama:sadbron:....I can finally rest now:dead:..

Matter of fact this thread is strangley absent of all the nikkas who swore it didn't exist and threw pebbles at those who said it did,how about yall come in here and apologize:win:,or do we need a separate apology thread callin yall out