Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Here is it mine is slightly better quality than the first one dude posted but same exact audio. you can hear the verse at 1:25 :wow: found this on a old usb was PMd to be by someone from sohh, said he was there recorded it with old flip phone

jada

ha!/styles nikka, sheek louch, lox nikka/ If you bite my style i aint giving you shyt /trying wild out hit you with them shyts (about 15 seconds of inaudible ) matter fact call me jada / i been making hits and doing this since (something that ryhmes with jada ) (5 secs inaudible) call me the most valuable player / backing up nikkas even them rocfellas nikkas can get it

Styles (0:52 )

Yo lox , d-block and styles the ghost , keep my knife on nikkas throat, am the nikka that will push ya whole wig back (inaudible) get hurt, fuk with me get murked , hit you with 50 shots i dont give a fuk them light up a dutch , fuk that nikka and punk bytch , like i said i dont give a fukk a bout no ghost or rock a boat just one more dead bytch in a roc-a-wear coat , you know am that raw ( last 3 sec inaudible) lox lox

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike Ock

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The World, but from BK
Here is it mine is slightly better quality than the first one dude posted but same exact audio. you can hear the verse at 1:25 :wow: found this on a old usb was PMd to be by someone from sohh, said he was there recorded it with old flip phone

Styles clears up the line right after, saying he's not talking about Aaliyah.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)

Damn!

And Styles str8 lied about dissing her

I had been wanting to hear this for the longest

Sugar

Banned
Daps

oh shyt this nikka really dissed Aaliyah

cPvou.gif
cPvou.gif
cPvou.gif

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

btw yall better download this cause i aint uploading again, probably gonna delete it , shyt gives me bad vibes :wow:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

wtff

Is this real? :ohhh: