Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Did y'all actually listen to the audio?

He says "Another dead bytch in a Rocawear coat" and the very next line he says "I'm not talking about Aaliyah"

and I'm still skeptical about that. The crowd seems like its from another concert and they sound similar to Kiss and Styles but it's so distorted that it's not clear if someone just did it copying their voice and cadence.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps

He says "Another dead bytch in a Rocawear coat" and the very next line he says "I'm not talking about Aaliyah"

and I'm still skeptical about that. The crowd seems like its from another concert and they sound similar to Kiss and Styles but it's so distorted that it's not clear if someone just did it copying their voice and cadence.

Even if he says "not talking about aaliyah" just that line is loch ness monster status breh

could be fake though

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Even if he says "not talking about aaliyah" just that line is loch ness monster status breh

could be fake though
True. I'm still undecided if I believe it's real or not. Sounds kinda fake. Just the crowd reaction alone. They yell randomly every 5 seconds. Sounds like a loop of a crowd.

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
True. I'm still undecided if I believe it's real or not. Sounds kinda fake. Just the crowd reaction alone. They yell randomly every 5 seconds. Sounds like a loop of a crowd.

This is the same version I remember hearing before I came online like that. No way this is fake imo

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

What the fukk is a cadence

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
Yo I never actually heard this shyt before :ohhh: Can't believe it was actually a clip floating around all these years :wow: