Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
as far lyrics if u put up on earphones you can hear

jada

ha!/styles nikka, sheek louch, lox nikka/ If you bite my style i aint giving you shyt /trying wild out hit you with them shyts (about 15 seconds of inaudible ) matter fact call me jada / i been making hits and doing this since (something that ryhmes with jada ) (5 secs inaudible) call me the most valuable player / backing up nikkas even them rocfellas nikkas can get it

Styles (0:52 )

Yo lox , d-block and styles the ghost , keep my knife on nikkas throat, am the nikka that will push ya whole wig back (inaudible) get hurt, fuk with me get murked , hit you with 50 shots i dont give a fuk them light up a dutch , fuk that nikka and punk bytch , like i said i dont give a fukk a bout no ghost or rock a boat just one more dead bytch in a roc-a-wear coat , you know am that raw ( last 3 sec inaudible) lox lox

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Part of me knows with the right set of plugins & FX you can recreate a fake concert in a studio... for all we know someone made this & just mimicked how they sound... it *IS* possible... I've heard "Live" skits on albums that were supposedly from concerts be created from scratch... :yeshrug:

But if this is real... this is legendary... the stuff myths are made of... :wow:

... we need this to be real though... the internet needs this to be real... :to:

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
:patrice:Shoutout to anybody that can hear or understand 1 word of that track:upsetfavre:

Edit: 1:30 mark.....

Here's what I got so far...

JADAKISS

yo, a-ha styles nikka, sheek louch, l-o-x
nikkas biting style, ?
? wile out, bytch ?
kiss gon jump nikkas ?
? pull up to that
?
?
jadakiss, matter of fact, call me jada
with two of my ?
y'all just haters, fukking with the players ?
?
?
the only problem is ?
?
?

STYLES P

L-O-X, D-block from out of new york
?
?
holiday ?
like a ? sweatshirt, ?
? get hurt
got my ? cocked, ? light a dutch
?
?
?
y'all nikkas is weak, like I said,
rock the boat, rock the boat, one dead bytch in a rocawear coat
and i ain't talking about aaliyah, you know who i'm talking about
?
kiss nikka, l-o-x

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
What's the story with this Let The Lox Go mixtape?

Who runs the twitter account for this site?I'd be pushin' tf out of this audio before some other outlet gets a hold of it..

Somebody @ this to Styles

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
wow…I means it;s like 13 years later and we still love this shyt….funny….but, I do remember reading it was at a concert, not on a mix tape….They going over the 'Blackout' beat...