Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
its really real

:mjlol:

So this is what a mental breakdown looks like online :ohhh:

:to: (for real)

:banderas::russ:

Im from NY. I heard it on a mixtape with excellent quality.

yo i like this poster. he is always in old skool threads about mic geronimo and tragedy and royal flush and cnn and shyt.

he also has a gta v avi. i like that game.

:ufdup:

but my nikka you get the :stopitslime::comeon:
Breh, in other words, every single nikka you heard that said he heard the record is an idiot..

But i dont truly believe that.

I believe it is literally inception levels of thoughts being expressed. You believe something for so long, deja vu occurs here and then, and then your mind creates things that may have never happened.

Which leads me to think about consciousness, what is consciousness breh? consciousness is ----

:troll: :pachaha:

we're in the troll inside the troll inside the troll at this point

theres levels to this inception shyt:lolbron:

:mjlol:

ay im bout to sleep but real shyt

just cuz yall talkin about inception and you said im bout to sleep had me dyin :pachaha:

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
i dont even know what to say right now.

first off, i probably need to apologize to styles for accusing him on twitter. but this is one of those things, where i'll never be sure what the truth is. at some point, i was feeling like i heard this on the radio, and probably had it on a tape that was lost back in the day.

this is something me and my real life dudes been talking about for years, and i brought it up to a couple of people today who think they heard it. no zealot shyt, but dudes were pretty sure.

so then we listened to pretty much all the d block vs rocafella tracks, and i basically know all the words to those tracks. and while i do/did feel like i heard the rock the boat shyt, i dont know any other words to that track, and i got pretty good rap recall.

im leaning towards some type of mine/ears playing tricks on me shyt right now

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
we're in the troll inside the troll inside the troll at this point

level 3 brehs...and we might make it to limbo:whew:

theres levels to this inception shyt:lolbron:

ay im bout to sleep

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

33vyavc.png

really

All Star
Daps
xeLrTRc.png

@up in here

Just a question.. Don't forget the fact I said from the jump your audio isn't the one I heard back in the day...

But.... Post a screenshot of the date you created your sound files / mp3s....:patrice:

You created this whole hoax right? Lets see it.... Post the screenshots like "Di" (not this) .. Like "Di"....

j8P3jgs.png

And the fukkery continues:steviej:

tumblr_mz33waZfRn1qaeiy6o2_250.gif

525888036a38fec4c3ecf1be585a34fc.gif

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
xeLrTRc.png

@up in here

Just a question.. Don't forget the fact I said from the jump your audio isn't the one I heard back in the day...

But.... Post a screenshot of the date you created your sound files / mp3s....:patrice:

You created this whole hoax right? Lets see it.... Post the screenshots like "Di" (not this) .. Like "Di"....

j8P3jgs.png

And the fukkery continues:steviej:

tumblr_mz33waZfRn1qaeiy6o2_250.gif

525888036a38fec4c3ecf1be585a34fc.gif
That's not going to prove anything. He could easily say he copied the file and that's why the date is not 10 years ago (if he can't produce the 10 year old audio). I have the OG file that he sent me and it was made with Sonic Foundry ACID 4 (which is right for the time period)

really

All Star
Daps
That's not going to prove anything. He could easily say he copied the file and that's why the date is not 10 years ago (if he can't produce the 10 year old audio). I have the OG file that he sent me and it was made with Sonic Foundry ACID 4 (which is right for the time period)

I didn't say it was going to prove anything.... I simply told him to post the date.....

Created, modified, accessed.... look at the screen shot before you start flappin like you know what you talkin bout breh.

I have files I created in 2005, copied in 2014, and it'll say they were created in 2005...

You post the screenshot of the file he sent you then:manny:.... Only takes a second.... Coulda posted it quicker than you typed that reply.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I didn't say it was going to prove anything.... I simply told him to post the date.....

Created, modified, accessed.... look at the screen shot before you start flappin like you know what you talkin bout breh.

I have files I created in 2005, copied in 2014, and it'll say they were created in 2005...

You post the screenshot of the file he sent you then:manny:.... Only takes a second.... Coulda posted it quicker than you typed that reply.
He sent me a copy of the day of, so you can't get any info from my file except for the IDv3 tag:

CvxAymz.jpg