Styles P Aaliyah Diss??? *EXPLANATION REVEALED* UPDATE: OR HAS CSI DISCOVERED A DEEPER LIE???

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
I heard a different version was recorded with a jay z Dame dash diss that was the initial rift in the roca fella umbrella. So it was aliyah fault all along.

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
:dead: this is really top 5 funniest threads of all time

nikkas have offically lost they mind :mjlol:

every page more fukkery keeps going on..im just waiting for a nikka to say next "styles p is my uncle he played the diss around my moms whose an aaliyah fan and she told him to never play it again :troll:"

Exit9NJturnpike

Gmen Giants Big Blue
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Brunswick, NJ
ok, this shyt is getting beyond ridiculous. here is the track with no crowd.

i really dont see the point of this but why the fukk not.

head-explode-o.gif

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
So the mods upped a thread of a rapper talking ill towards the dead....

Of all the threads that could of been chosen, they chose this one. Smh....

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yo dog everytime i play the shyt in .the OP..

The beat .. got the swizz beat ... the SUPER EXAGGERATED AGGRESSIVE FLOW is killling meeeee[DOUBLEPOST=1397532447][/DOUBLEPOST]
So the mods upped a thread of a rapper talking ill towards the dead....

Of all the threads that could of been chosen, they chose this one. Smh....

OP gonna need to explain this shyt clearer for all the new nikkas that aint getting it.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
yo dog everytime i play the shyt in .the OP..

The beat .. got the swizz beat ... the SUPER EXAGGERATED AGGRESSIVE FLOW is killling meeeee[DOUBLEPOST=1397532447][/DOUBLEPOST]

OP gonna need to explain this shyt clearer for all the new nikkas that aint getting it.

explain it bruh

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
explain it bruh
There was this big Urban Legend that Styles P dissed Aaliyah in a song. Nobody has been able to find it for years. Somebody posted up the track in here. it was revealed to be a fake. The original uploader admitted to it being a fake and that he started the whole urban legend in the first place a decade ago. Certain posters went crazy saying that the track still exits.

It is much funnier and climatic if you read the entire thread though

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
There was this big Urban Legend that Styles P dissed Aaliyah in a song. Nobody has been able to find it for years. Somebody posted up the track in here. it was revealed to be a fake. The original uploader admitted to it being a fake and that he started the whole urban legend in the first place a decade ago. Certain posters went crazy saying that the track still exits.

It is much funnier and climatic if you read the entire thread though

oh shyt, then that's good. I'm not going through this thread. Thanks for the clarity

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
oh shyt, then that's good. I'm not going through this thread. Thanks for the clarity
Breh, in other words, every single nikka you heard that said he heard the record is an idiot..

But i dont truly believe that.

I believe it is literally inception levels of thoughts being expressed. You believe something for so long, deja vu occurs here and then, and then your mind creates things that may have never happened.

Which leads me to think about consciousness, what is consciousness breh? consciousness is ----

:troll: :pachaha:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
Breh, in other words, every single nikka you heard that said he heard the record is an idiot..

But i dont truly believe that.

I believe it is literally inception levels of thoughts being expressed. You believe something for so long, deja vu occurs here and then, and then your mind creates things that may have never happened.

Which leads me to think about consciousness, what is consciousness breh? consciousness is ----

:troll: :pachaha:

we're in the troll inside the troll inside the troll at this point

level 3 brehs...and we might make it to limbo:whew:

theres levels to this inception shyt:lolbron:

Last edited: