Style all time lows you're ashamed of now

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I have to admit, we were going a little overboard with the tall tees back in the 2000s :mjlol:

E8CYPCnXoAEJdee.jpg

:heh:
In my wedding my suit jacket fit like that.

I can never get that back.

Literally all my wedding pictures i’m wearing a big ass dumb Tracy Mcrgady/Jordan suit. Pinstripes and everything.

Me and the wife wanna have another wedding just to fix how stupid i looked :sadcam:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
:snoop:

One random Sunday I was feeling myself and threw this on.

IMG-8324.webp

IMG-8325.webp

IMG-8327.jpg

Ran into some potnas and they wanted to do some shrooms.

:francis:

We go get them and head to the beach. Already committing 2 goofball acts, shrooms with dudes and not a female in sight, wearing bright ass colors.

I sold the shoes and jacket the following week after the amplified stares of strangers made me realize pastel colors aren’t for me.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Hollister and A&F :mjlol:

I had a denim jacket that I wouldn't ever wear now.
Some denim jackets are timeless, but the one I had was not.

Also, I want to say that young people are goofy AF the way they rock those long ass crew socks with shorts.
Ankle socks and no show socks will be all time classic looks. And I don't care if you pubescent dweebs think differently. You're wrong.
You have the legs of a child :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

IMG-8324.webp

IMG-8325.webp

IMG-8327.jpg

We go get them and head to the beach. Already committing 2 goofball acts, shrooms with dudes and not a female in sight, wearing bright ass colors.

I sold the shoes and jacket the following week after the amplified stares of strangers made me realize pastel colors aren’t for me.
Ima big dude.

came out the house in some shyt like this one day and one of my homies was like “Damn, that nikka meach look like a big ass X pill”

I was never the same :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

IMG-8324.webp

IMG-8325.webp

IMG-8327.jpg

thats DEFINITELY one of them fits that sounds great until you put it on and look in the mirror and realize damn this looks CRAZY and take at least two of the items off immediately :heh:

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Spray painted tees or striped collar shirts with dikkie shorts to match + name belts from the beauty supply store and air forces was my middle school attire. Also, I used to love Ecko Red. That was my favorite urban brand back in the day. You couldn’t tell me I wasn’t fresh.

Frolickingmami

I'm back sukkasssss
Daps
I'm super young but one thing I've always wanted to wear was some denim jeans with a denim skirt together