Style all time lows you're ashamed of now

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
And i'm not just talking about shyt that 'went out of style' i'm talking about shyt that you can't believe you was hyped about then.

Inspired by this

i wanted these shyts so bad :mjlol: was mad as hell when I couldn't get em at Puffer Red's

s-l500.jpg

Platinum Fubu actually gave Fubu some life at the end but got damn....wtf was we thinking

I was selling shoes when those dropped. I couldn't believe people wanted them. I was dying when dudes started talking about walking around with their kicks fogging up.

As far as plat fubu it did revive the brand but bootlegging killed urban fashion in general

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I have to admit, we were going a little overboard with the tall tees back in the 2000s :mjlol:

E8CYPCnXoAEJdee.jpg

:heh:
honestly though I don't think we should have any shame on that one...we were straight up trying to be thrifty in the trenches...all 4 of them shirts were $20 total, and all white forces were $79.99 and matched everything. For $90 you had infinite fits when you switch hats, mall jewelry, and kept your shirts clean. That shyt was a necessity in college, my ribs was touchin.

There was a reason we were also selling CDs, DVDs, working fast food, etc, even if we didn't want to get criminal...mid 2000s was real as fukk.