Style all time lows you're ashamed of now

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Brehs, please don't be outraged at what I'm about to choose. These were the absolute shyt in the 90s. I had this exact same one

il_fullxfull.1694270632_36ut.jpg

Chill with the outrage:whoa:

I also had this exact one but I would rock it today with no fukkin shame at all

s-l400.jpg

:banderas:
Only possible shame I'd have is because that is @Trust Me squad:hhh:
breh the boomerang came back with those...if you wore em today you'd get all the props. Not shame worthy...Unless you're ashamed because you dikkrode the expansion teams :mjlol:

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I did for a short period of time, but they are/were some serious weirdos there lol.

I'm the type that will have an interest in something but not want to be a part of the community at all...like...i like fighting games...the fgc is the weirdest bunch of people ever...i have a huge sneaker collection...Sneaker Cons are damn near a cringe factory to me because my life doesn't revolve around it...honestly thats why i fukk with the the Coli because its a little of everything.
Cut from the same cloth, breh. I’m the same. I’m an artist, selling art, but never liked the “scene” and think most artists are pussies and the ones who aren’t try too hard to be edgy.

Never fukked with sneaker cons and I agree the FGC are a bunch of weirdos with the exception of Lil Majin.

ObsidianDev

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OH
Brehs, please don't be outraged at what I'm about to choose. These were the absolute shyt in the 90s. I had this exact same one

il_fullxfull.1694270632_36ut.jpg

Chill with the outrage:whoa:

I also had this exact one but I would rock it today with no fukkin shame at all

s-l400.jpg

:banderas:
Only possible shame I'd have is because that is @Trust Me squad:hhh:
That exact same Charlotte Hornets jacket was in a closet at my aunt's house through my entire childhood :ohhh:

I legit never saw anyone wear it so I have no idea who it actually belonged to :skip:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
breh the boomerang came back with those...if you wore em today you'd get all the props. Not shame worthy...Unless you're ashamed because you dikkrode the expansion teams :mjlol:
:russ:

I'd have to see what I would rock with it today. I was on some bullshyt in the 6th grade:pachaha:

Seems like out of all the expansion teams, Charlotte was the most popular in my hood. Went to a lil house party when I was in 7th grade. Somebody killed the lights(so we could grind on the females), but I ain't give a fukk about that. I rushed to grab my jacket since I was paranoid some body would take it:mjlol:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
That exact same Charlotte Hornets jacket was in a closet at my aunt's house through my entire childhood :ohhh:

I legit never saw anyone wear it so I have no idea who it actually belonged to :skip:
Crazy thing is, there is a resale market for those joints. Now I wish I would've kept mine.

Now that I think of it, I probably would rock it every once in a while. With the right pair of 👟:ehh: