Style all time lows you're ashamed of now

RedBull

All Star
Daps
Reppin
On KRS One's nose, eating sunflower seeds.
Any early 80’s breh from NYC should know about having metal taps on the bottom of our shell toes, Ballys and Play Boys. :snoop:

We also wore kung fu slippers like casual wear during one summer. Man I can go on, the 80’s was a mother
:sadcam:

Shoes8teen-Men-s-Martial-Art-Kung-Fu-Tai-Chi-Rubber-Cotton-Sole-Canvas-Shoes_f83251e3-c3fd-4db7-9430-59de4c0954ee.e5f789ecb871db5450f6825631a473ff.jpeg

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I remember my barber hit me with the second picture randomly when I had long hair.

He said he thought i would like it because all the IDs had it lol.

:mjlol:
like why the fukk u got a nappy line up...the point of braid is not going to a barber... n sit in between some thick-ass thighs of a broad..

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Past styles aren't as crazy as shyt today, no matter how bad it looks.

Some of these people are legitimately dressing homeless now.
:mjlol:
The problem right now is they are wearing runway fits on the street. That shyt is egregious. Street style was about taking high fashion and styling it with the a street twist. Now dudes dress like they walked off after a show. They are not personalizing styles. And there's a heavy emphasis on branding as opposed to styling ones fit.

The personal element in fashion is missing.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
I knew it :russ: I ain't never met a nikka in Ice Berg who ain't have work in the trunk.
EVADE ARREST/D
EVADE ARREST/D
POSS CS INT DE
POSS CS INT DE
POSS CS INT DE
POSS CS INT DE
POSS CS INT DE
AGG ROBBERY
AGG ROBBERY
AGG ROBBERY

:russ:

Frantz Fanon

Rookie
Daps
:snoop:

One random Sunday I was feeling myself and threw this on.

IMG-8324.webp

IMG-8325.webp

IMG-8327.jpg

Ran into some potnas and they wanted to do some shrooms.

:francis:

We go get them and head to the beach. Already committing 2 goofball acts, shrooms with dudes and not a female in sight, wearing bright ass colors.

I sold the shoes and jacket the following week after the amplified stares of strangers made me realize pastel colors aren’t for me.
LMAO I definitely had the Easter Air Force 1s. They sat in the closet for years because I couldn't put together a good looking fit with them to save my life.

I still feel some residual embarrassment from the mid 2000s era of streetwear. Wearing all-over print Kid Robot hoodies and shyt thinking that was fly. LOL them hoodies was wack as fukk

Daps
Brehs, please don't be outraged at what I'm about to choose. These were the absolute shyt in the 90s. I had this exact same one

il_fullxfull.1694270632_36ut.jpg

Chill with the outrage:whoa:

I also had this exact one but I would rock it today with no fukkin shame at all

s-l400.jpg

:banderas:
Only possible shame I'd have is because that is @Trust Me squad:hhh:
I had that Charlotte one too. fukk you mean? You could still rock that bad boy now amd look fly.... rock that with the right fit and these folks couldn't handle the heat..:banderas:

No Homo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jigga with the Roley and the Vest
And i'm not just talking about shyt that 'went out of style' i'm talking about shyt that you can't believe you was hyped about then.

Inspired by this

i wanted these shyts so bad :mjlol: was mad as hell when I couldn't get em at Puffer Red's

I still remember talkin my boy out of buying them horrific shyts :mjlol: