Stupid things about elementary/h.s. that irked you

BigSteppa

Kawhi pack got me leanin
Daps
Most high schools had a bunch of hot heads mofos that always wanted to start drama with you over sum stupid shyt. it's not even that i was scared of fighting these dudes but it's a hassle to deal with the consequences after

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Standing in line for metal detector search

School safety smashing your bookbags during search the week of Halloween thinking you had eggs in there

Forgetting to toss your knife/box cutter & moonwalking off line

Busting your ass while running down stairs because your new kicks weren't broken in yet :snoop:

Standing in line for fire drill & walking around the school in the cold

Using the broken down, hard seat school bus for class trips

Those 'cut cards' the school used to send in the mail & trying to intercept them before your fam came home

When the weather was bad, instead of going to the playground, you had to go to the auditorium & watch cartoons

Performing in the school play, chorus or color guard

Waiting around to take class pictures

Being assigned an arts & crafts project (everyone wanted the volcano or street light)

Being re-assigned seating to break up your crew

Being called to read after not paying attention

Old white teachers with their heavy wrinkly breasts standing over you

Erasing the blackboard & getting chalk on your clothes

Passing out those xerox copies to the class

Messing up your SCANTRON form

Getting old textbook that were written/hi lighted in... especially THIS damn book!!

9780877202660.jpg

:flabbynsick:

Goonba

Ay
Daps
Reppin
LA
Waking up early as fukk every weekday at 6 AM looking at my clock like :mjcry:

Running out of school supplies after the first week... I swear I'd have folders, stacks of paper, pens, staplers etc and all that shyt would be gone in week 2 lol.

Going through all of your fresh outfits you bought during the vaction in two weeks

Not getting matched up with any of your homies in any of your classes in a semester. :mjtf:

Having a wack, BORING ass sixth period class. Longest hour ever.

Tele-a-Parent. I don't know if you guys had a system like this, but here in Los Angeles middle schools we had this automated voice-messaging system that would tell your parents what you were doing in a certain class. Wanna goof off in 3rd period? Your 3rd period teacher can send a tel-a-parent voice-mail that calls your house and snitches you out on fukking up and being disruptive. Imagine having a good time at school, coming home, and seeing your mom with a phone in her lap while sitting in the dark with all the lights off and she hits you with the "So... anything happen at school today? :usure:"

The anxiety of waiting for a fukked up report card to come into the mail. You KNOW it's a wrap when that envelope gets opened

PE teachers who do the most. We've already done 500 push-ups, ran 20 miles and did 10 lap lunges around the whole track take it easy lady! It's 8:20 AM:sadcam:

That's all I got:pachaha: