Stupid things about elementary/h.s. that irked you

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
going from P.E. class to any other class. Have a nikka sweatin up a storm and lookin dingy and dirty as fukk, then be like, "ok kids, you're dismissed and have 30 seconds before your next class :smugbiden:"

:why: i'm sweatin homemade pools out here and i need at LEAST ten minutes JUST to STOP sweating, then another 8 minutes to wipe down, dress, and walk to class. HOW IS THAT ENOUGH TIME :damn:

i'd either have to choose between ending P.E. early or not giving 100% effort (not my style), being late to class, or showing up to class wet and sweatin through my clothes with everyone lookin at me like :scust: tf u ain't wipe down for? :ufdup:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Had a teacher my senior year who purposely didn't tell you what your grade was in the class until the VERY END. It was a sick tradition he had so the class can stay engaged. Everyone would be sweating bullets the last week of school. One or two people didn't pass , making them unable to graduate on time with their classmates . Some Asian girl was the odd one out in my class.

He taught two classes . Government and Economics. He only did this shyt for his Government class. I had him for both. He had us do a project in Econ where we had to pick five stocks and follow them for a month. The student who's portfolio seen the biggest gains after a month won. I killed everyone in the contest but he didn't include me because I entered it a day late :martin:

My sister told me a former student of his Gov. Class came back , threatened to kill him for the same shyt . Dude was an a$$hole .

Also , I was taught NOTHING about black history outside of MLK , slavery after the Civil War and Rosa Parks yet I learned EVRYTHING about Genghis Khan , The Gold Rush era (I'm in Northern California) , Roman Empire and the Holocaust era . I had a History teacher my sophomore year that was so disgusted with the lack of African American content in our textbooks , he had us do projects on black history on our own for extra credit:obama:

Lastly, I had the WOAT Guidance Counselor. Hope that fukker is getting his grave pissed on RN :pacspit:

Last edited: