Stupid things about elementary/h.s. that irked you

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
tenor.gif

nikkas with stomach problems carpet bombing a weak teacher's class. Had a few dreary ass classes (Religious Education, Geography, Spanish etc..) where some cats would be shooting off this shyt in stealth and had you sticking your head in your bookbag while the milquetoast teacher either ignored it or made some feeble attempt at a disparaging remark. Used to buy chewing gum and air fresheners at the gas station just to try and combat this shyt, 'cause wasn't much you could do about it other than wait for the smell to go away, which at times was never the case 'cause cats just be supplying the room like a methane diffuser. shyt was disgusting.​

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NO CALCULATOR ON THIS MATH TEST. Never understood this. In real lwho is going to do a 5 step math problem in real life without a calculator if it'll be helpful for problem
Waste of time.

Add on
I use to hate that but looking back it made you use our mind and teach us how to think through problems

Moesha’s Overbearing Dad

Go to your room Miles
Daps
Reppin
Teachers that be like “the bell doesn’t dismiss you, I do” :why:
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:

Fam... as someone who went to an all black school with all mostly all black womanizer teachers I can hear my 9th grade biology teacher just reading that

It always amazed me how they got the most respect from the worst of teenage children

Champagne Kudo

Shyness Boy
Daps
Reppin
conquering north korea for nice tight asian p*ssy
Man in high school I was so surprised because for the first time for me my school actually had good lunch. They had all types of shyt and we got actual pizza every Friday not just mid ass school pizza. It was 2 brehs that would serve the food and they ain’t talk much they was just there to do they jobs. Here come the friendly ass, hipster ass, vegan/vegetarian ass white kids. They always tryna be super friendly with the dudes who really ain’t with it and then they eventually start complaining about the lack of vegetarian options and shyt. They complained enough the school switched up the food caterers a few times and it just got worse everytime.

In a matter of a few months these cacs had us going from actual good food back to school pizza, cups of apple sauce and pop tarts, the cold salads and shyt :snoop:

I will never forgive those b*stards :pacspit:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The whole class being punished because 1 kid did something stupid

Teachers legit seem to enjoy exerting power over kids sometimes instead of being fair.

If you fight back against another kid, the teachers will punish you for fighting back instead of just punishing the kid who started it.

This happened to me with some girls in early grade school - especially the white ones. They'd be attacking and hurling insults at me the whole fukking time, unprovoked, for literally no reason when I wasn't doing anything to them... and if I attacked back they'd punish me :martin:

In fact that shyt used to happen a lot in grade school/middle school with girls. They knew how it was too, so a lot would take advantage of it. :martin:

It's miracle that I didn't really turn out mysoginistic. :demonic: