Stupid ish your mind created as a kid....

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
If I had to get something in the middle of the night, I would go downstairs like: :sadbron:

*Eats food*

Me: Hey this aint so bad? The fukk was I scared :childplease:

*hears slight noise*

Me: :wtf:

*hears faint nose again*

* runs upstairs with this face :damn:"

*goes to bed with this face :win:*

did your mind create your delusional hypocritical racist thoughts of white girls?? who you got sonned by?? and then have to lie and throw out the N word like a fukking moist hurt bytch.
:wow:

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
When I was really really young,

Life was really in black and white and then suddenly became color. :what:

The clock tower bank near the Atlantic Mall in Brooklyn was the Empire State Building. :what:

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
i use to watch wrestling a lot growing up (around 6 yrs old), but i didn't have any wrestling toys, so i use to play with books..moms had all type of books and i used to make'em wrestle..i liked the hardcovers the best cuz they made a loud smacking noise whenever i'd body slam'em :krs:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Before I forget, I used to be scared of Freddy Krueger, witches and the devil. When I thought they were coming I would imagine The Rock giving them The Rock Bottom and they would just go away.

I learned how to jerk it real young and I used to barter with God,"God if you make this girl like me I won't jack off for a week" I always cheated :lolbron: and used to think I got away with it.

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps

lol

my peoples didn't buy me toys breh

i remember i was so desperate for toys that on the day me and my family was moving, i went to my best friend crib, and took all of his hot wheels..i told'em i was gonna bring'em back, but he knew i wasn't and i think he cried..but he knew better then to act tuff cuz i woulda beat the shyt out of'em

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
lol

my peoples didn't buy me toys breh

i remember i was so desperate for toys that on the day me and my family was moving, i went to my best friend crib, and took all of his hot wheels..i told'em i was gonna bring'em back, but he knew i wasn't and i think he cried..but he knew better then to act tuff cuz i woulda beat the shyt out of'em

I lived in the hood but lived a block away from toys'r'us,since a youngin me and my crew would go in there and steal any toy we wanted
Havin a royal rumble with all the wrestlers like its nothin :ooh:

Predator

Rookie
Daps
Christopher Columbus and Columbo was the same dude :snoop:

columbo-show.jpg

We had history and I remember the teacher said something like columbo found america :huh:

I remember looking at the tv screen the same day like

Columbo: :ohhh:
:deadrose: nice touch with the pic lol

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought I was the fastest guy in the world on some Flash ish. When my Grandma use to babysit me, my Mama used to tell me not to be in the front yard when she get there. *Sees her pull up while in the front yard. Take off running back inside the house. She gets in then proceeds to whoop my ass. Im wondering how the fukk did she see me bc I was running too fast to be seen by human eyes (flash):snoop:

:laugh:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, especially the second one (The Secret Of The Ooze).

In the movie there was a container of ooze that would make you superhuman:
JP.jpg

So when I was in my pops garage I saw this (a fuse) :usure:
1119203-fuse_large.jpg

I swallowed it thinking I would transform :snoop:

:ohhh:

shyt I don't know if I can read anymore of these breh.

Daps
i use to watch wrestling a lot growing up (around 6 yrs old), but i didn't have any wrestling toys, so i use to play with books..moms had all type of books and i used to make'em wrestle..i liked the hardcovers the best cuz they made a loud smacking noise whenever i'd body slam'em :krs:

:russ: dog i used to do that shyt with hot wheel cars. I had mad cars and used to use alil throw pillow or rug as the ring.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Right after i seen the episode of DBZ where gohan taught the girl how to fly and do the energy shyt

i would hold out my palms in front of my and focus for hours trying to set that shyt off :yeshrug:

off course i thought i could focus hard enough and move shyt with my mind :shaq:

i thought that when i turned 13 whatever superpower i had would be activated :snoop:
i blame that disney movie when the nikka was a merman... :pacspit:

i always thought that one day some nikkas in black suits would show and and take me to train to be spy on some Jett Jackson type shyt so i would always watch the show to see how he moved in a room full of snakes.....

emac

Rookie
Daps
i was scared as shyt and shook of snoop doggy dogg when i was real little. I thought he was the most gangster nikka on earth and would kill anyone, but I liked his music (my older bro had his cd). I thought Ice-T was a real gangster that might kill someone too but I wasnt scared of him.

[ame]http://youtu.be/BJXzgo4R0lM?t=18m[/ame]

play at 18 minutes

hadouken

quarter circle forward
Daps
the monsters couldnt grab my feet if i had a blanket covering them joints

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I used to think all TV shows were broadcasted live, and that only children did the voices for young characters. I remember waking up early to catch Pokemon one day before school and I was like "It sucks they have to do the cartoon voices so early in the morning and then go straight to school." SMH.