Stupid ish your mind created as a kid....

innocentdevil

:whoo:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
  • I thought there was a ghost in my house that would run up, and down the stairs at night lol

• I thought worms were magical cause I could cut them in two and they would still be alive :ohhh:

• I thought I could get my cat to talk like Salem did on the show Sabrina The Teenage Witch

• I thought there was a monster in the closet :sadbron:

Juanito

Pro
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I thought girls peed out of their butts because i saw a girl squat down to pee one time when i was like 6 :manny:

All dogs were boys and all cats were girls :snoop:

Peeing into girls got them pregnant :heh:

My dad actually loved me :sadbron:

Capo Dei Capi

Fukk a studio thug, I'm a skinny jeans bigot
Daps
i dumped my 'girlfriend' in kindergarten by gettin some sticks and leaves together on a piece of paper and actually dumpin it on her head

me and my cousin used to act like it was a race sometimes. tryna get my moma to actually drive faster like ":ooh: they bout to pass us hurry! hurry up!!! :gladbron: *sucks teeth* we in 2nd place now :shaq2:" traffic lights was checkpoints

:gladbron:

Used to do the same shyt we had a green car so I would pretend I was yoshi from mariokart. :jawalrus:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
crips and bloods were the only gangs in the world

pretzels were made up of some edible wood.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
i use to watch wrestling a lot growing up (around 6 yrs old), but i didn't have any wrestling toys, so i use to play with books..moms had all type of books and i used to make'em wrestle..i liked the hardcovers the best cuz they made a loud smacking noise whenever i'd body slam'em :krs:

That's a real imagination right there, :myman:!