Stupid ish your mind created as a kid....

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I can't think of any personal stories to share with you brehs but I had a homey who thought the plastic stickers they put on apples were edible and would get stomach aches eating them shyts :laff:

DomBoogers

<-- Damn Right
Daps
:dead: at this thread

I remember walking home from elementary around 3rd grade and 2 older chicks walked past and said they wanted to give me a blow job. SMH at me thinkin it had something to do with yard work:snoop:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
As a kid I used to create a reality for the video games I was playing. Like when I was on my NBA Live kick, I would draw the sneakers for my starting five and wear headphones to prepare before a game like they did on TV.

Sithlord Piff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
I thought opening umbrellas in the house was bad luck. Parents put all types of superstitious bs in kids heads:confused:

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using Tapatalk 2

SonofaGod

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
thought you got a girl pregnant by pissing in her:ohhh:

so i had a strategy laid out and all that. Im going to drink alot of water about 20-30 minutes before i have sex:jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
TX
when i was like 4 i took a chicken egg from the fridge put it outside and slightly sat on it hoping a baby chick would be born but hell na i ended up squishing it the nest day

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
I used to think little people lived inside tvs. All the people on T.V. were tiny little people that lived inside my television set. When I watched Different Strokes, Fresh Prince, or WWF I thought they were actually living inside my T.V. I was too scared of my dad to ever find out what was really behind the screen.

I used to think that when I turned around the world didn't exist. Or if I spoke people heard different than what I heard but it still was interpreted properly and they found the words to speak my language.

I didn't learn how to read till 3rd Grade, never thought it mattered :manny:

For the future generations, I'm damn sure my son thinks we purposely make it so Youtube videos don't load instanstly.