Stupid ish your mind created as a kid....

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
yall remember those rectangular pizza joints they served at lunch?

schoollunch1.jpg

i would bite them to make a the shape of a man and then have him run and jump across my lunch tray tryna get away from me while i ate off his arms and legs

villain

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
berlin
i used to think grown-ups knew everything. like literally, if you asked them any question they knew the answer. that is until i was watching an episode of jeopardy and my dad didn't know the answer to one of the questions

a nikka mind was blown

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
We all believed some total bullshyt as children (ages 5 to 9) and the funny thing is we weren't told these things, we just conjured it up on our own. I'll start:

1. Marvin Gaye was actually gay because of his last name:stopitslime:
2. One time I feel asleep over my mom's house and woke up over my father's house (parents were divorced). My dumb ass dreamed that I floated on a cloud and landed at pop's:rudy:
3. At 6 to 7 years of age, I knew females didn't have a penis but I thought they ONLY had a butthole and nothing else:shaq2:
4. Thought I could actually sing bc mafuggas said I look like Prince around the time of Purple Rain.:yeshrug:
5. All white chicks looked like "Daisy Dukes" from the Dukes of Hazard with dem short ass shorts, big hair and chewing gum HARD:shaq:
6. Oodles & Noodles was a delicacy especially when they were "hooked" up:snoop:

:wtf: was I thinking back then?!?!? Add on....
lmao @ the first one. i use to think girl pissed out of their a$$holes. the concept of vaginas hadn't occurred to me yet when i was in kindergarten...

Daps
Used to think girls got pregnant through their titties

Used to think trees were made of plastic and put there for scenery

The world was black and white in the 50's

Whenever we went on long rides I use to envision a man running beside the car doing tricks over everything we rode past.:yeshrug:

I did something like this but with my finger, I'd point my finger at the road and make it jump at all the obstacles. Another one was holding my breath whenever the lines cut off

damn now I remember I also did the finger one but I'd pretend I was shooting a laser at everything on the road and destroying it

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Used to think girls got pregnant through their titties

Used to think trees were made of plastic and put there for scenery

The world was black and white in the 50's

I did something like this but with my finger, I'd point my finger at the road and make it jump at all the obstacles. Another one was holding my breath whenever the lines cut off

damn now I remember I also did the finger one but I'd pretend I was shooting a laser at everything on the road and destroying it

lmao. as I started to learn a LITTLE about biology and shyt I thought bytches got pregnant by rubbing your dikk on their vagina. Like, if you put that shyt near it, she's having a kid. no ifs, ands or buts.

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to think all my toys talked when I left the room. I used to sneak up to my room and open the door fast to try and catch them:smh:

Daps
Reppin
Chicago
On road trips I used to tell my dad to speed up so we can win the race.....now I know that the race is never ending.....:snoop:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because he had such a high-pitched voice, I used to think that Bill Bellamy was a woman who had a sex change and became a man.

Juliano Soprano

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When i would drive with my mom i would stick straws inside grapes and throw them out the window and imagine they were b-m-s knocking cars off the road.

I thought when my mom was a kid the world was in black and white. She showed some video footage my grandfather took that was in color and i was like :wtf:

Me too :pachaha: I thought after I was born, the world turned colorful.

I said this in another thread, but I thought bustin' a nut was just fukkin' a girl til you piss in her.

A li'l part of me still wants to piss in a girl just to say I did that, a unfulfilled fetish I guess :shaq:

JerkPork

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Back in elementary school I could have sworn I was taught that cigarettes were illegal with all the anti-drug programs they had going on.

One day I was walking home from school and saw some chick on a smoke break smoking a cigarette right outside her job. I was like :gladbron::ooh: she is bold.

I got home and told parents and they looked at me like :what::usure:

When they made it clear to me I went on the whole day like :ohhh:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
When i was like 4 or 5 i thought boys and girls had the same body parts untill my aunties (whose two years older) friend whose like 14-15 showed me her naked body when i slept over her house one day had me like :what:

Me:whats up with your chest
Her: i have breast *lets me touch*
Me: :gladbron:
Me: :what: why do you have hair down there
Her: im a girl. Our parts are different
Me: *reaches hand to rub*
Her: boy stop you too young :shaq:
Me: :russ:

:smugdraper:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
We all believed some total bullshyt as children (ages 5 to 9) and the funny thing is we weren't told these things, we just conjured it up on our own. I'll start:

1. Marvin Gaye was actually gay because of his last name:stopitslime:
2. One time I feel asleep over my mom's house and woke up over my father's house (parents were divorced). My dumb ass dreamed that I floated on a cloud and landed at pop's:rudy:
3. At 6 to 7 years of age, I knew females didn't have a penis but I thought they ONLY had a butthole and nothing else:shaq2:
4. Thought I could actually sing bc mafuggas said I look like Prince around the time of Purple Rain.:yeshrug:
5. All white chicks looked like "Daisy Dukes" from the Dukes of Hazard with dem short ass shorts, big hair and chewing gum HARD:shaq:
6. Oodles & Noodles was a delicacy especially when they were "hooked" up:snoop:

:wtf: was I thinking back then?!?!? Add on....

:krs:me too!