Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

Rhyme n Tekniq

Superstar
Daps
Yo I thought this shyt was gonna be all jokes but ummm......

is this thread really happening right now yo

nikkas in here twirling their hair around their fingers blushing and dangling their feet in the air while discussing dikk size.

"no I'll tell you what a real dikk looks like hunty... woo chile"

HonestFrailGalapagosalbatross-size_restricted.gif

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Text message receipts?

This is never gets talked about. @™BlackPearl The Empress™ @Booksnrain get in here

I don't want to be the dude whose wife still secretly reaches out to her ex because she likes her penis size more :sadcam:

And this is from someone who is above average :sadcam:
lmao! Not being sexually satisfied CAN be a reason why some cheat but it isn’t the MAIN reason. She cheating because she selfish, too cowardly to communicate the issues with you or trifling.

Don't put her lack of self on your dikk. :yeshrug:That’s a slippery slope. If she wants to cheat or wants variety, dikk size won’t matter. Her motivations are different and she shouldn’t be in a relationship, at least not a monogamous one.:francis:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
And you NEVER see a woman express their love for some dude's 4 or 5 inches

It seems like 6.5 is the cutoff

shyt is hard to believe sometimes. Go on Twitter or LSA women seem to love 8 or 9 inches.

6.5 to 8 inches seems like it satisfies most women, but there seems to be a completely different dynamic when you go above that range.
Twitter isn’t a reliable source for female perspective.:francis:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
This thread is hilarious. Brehs swear they're Harlem inspired and then allow a thread about dikk sizes to go over 2 pages.

Some of yall way too excited to talk about your meat and the size of another man's hardware in comparison.

Only thing that matters is if you've ever recieved negative feedback. If you havent, and you got your nut then live your life in peace. If you've been told your pipe is small by a woman who isn't angry at you, then you have my condolences.

I AM WE ARE

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The N.O
OP
My fellow saints/ LSU/ pelicans bruh

Edit the title round

2 work on yourself nobody is above getting cheated on when the universe/ God/ whoever you believe in sees fit. He gone give you a nice one

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
Twitter isn’t a reliable source for female perspective.:francis:

I know but there's too many horror stories out there. I don't know what to believe.

The only thing I do is just thank god I don't have an average/small dikk (especially a micro :hovscust:smile:, because most of those guys suffer. Even if they find a girl that accepts them/likes it, their relationship just won't be the same as others :francis:

penetrating/filling up a chick good just gives the relationship a different type of energy, correct me if I'm wrong

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another topic that's hardly discussed is the quality of erection. Women love a rockhard penis, a lot of dudes suffer from erectile dysfunction.

BBW & Obese women are usually the ones that need long dikk to go past through the fat to the p*ssy. A regular woman, average size & licking/fingering her clit is all she needs

Last edited:

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Its interesting how everyone is talkin about inches here, when no one wants to factor in or talk about how generally attractive they are on top of that lol which factors into girls cumming also...

Like if your some mediocre bodied/fat guy with an average face, and bad endurance you probably arent making anyone cum...

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Another topic that's hardly discussed is the quality of erection. Women love a rockhard penis, a lot of dudes suffer from erectile dysfunction.

BBW & Obese women are usually the ones that need long dikk to go past through the fat to the p*ssy. A regular woman, average size & licking/fingering her clit is all she needs

This too

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans

Is that why big chicks the most outspoken about dikk size and shaming men who don’t have big dikks?