Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
My shyt is 8 inches. I think I get it from my Ghanaian side. All my exes still hit me up to smash 5+ years later. A mixed chick I used to smash in college called me "Mandingo" the first time we linked. My last ex said I have "a dikk for hoes" and my ex before that said my dikk is "the perfect size." They've all also complained to me about other guys' sizes (without me asking). They definitely care.
Text message receipts?

This is never gets talked about. @™BlackPearl The Empress™ @Booksnrain get in here

I don't want to be the dude whose wife still secretly reaches out to her ex because she likes her penis size more :sadcam:

And this is from someone who is above average :sadcam:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Text message receipts?

This is never gets talked about. @™BlackPearl The Empress™ @Booksnrain get in here

I don't want to be the dude whose wife still secretly reaches out to her ex because she likes her penis size more :sadcam:

6" is more than enough hun. Most women aren't even 6" deep.

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Text message receipts?

They don’t do it in a self-incriminating way, women are more subtle and calculated. So they’ll just “reach out” years later but the only relationship you ever had with them was sexual. The last one to do it just got married (sorry breh) to some white guy, followed me on social media then randomly texted me after 7 years apart, telling me she “thought of me.” I played along, then she asked when the last time I saw her was (she knows), I reminded her. Then she asked me to come stay at this hotel she’s now a manager at when I’m in town. When I said the hotel was too expensive for me, she offered to pay for the room.:usure:

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
The math doesn't add up. The average is 5 1/2, but everyone's bragging about their 7/8 inches :mjlol:
And you NEVER see a woman express their love for some dude's 4 or 5 inches

It seems like 6.5 is the cutoff

6" is more than enough hun. Most women aren't even 6" deep.

shyt is hard to believe sometimes. Go on Twitter or LSA women seem to love 8 or 9 inches.

6.5 to 8 inches seems like it satisfies most women, but there seems to be a completely different dynamic when you go above that range.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Text message receipts?

Same my shyt is well above average and I still got cheated on