Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
wish i had more girth tbh, other than that a inch or two really ain't all dat if you scale it but at the same time it does seem like all dat. take two inches off your current meat size by covering it up and see the difference... but yea.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
And you NEVER see a woman express their love for some dude's 4 or 5 inches

It seems like 6.5 is the cutoff

shyt is hard to believe sometimes. Go on Twitter or LSA women seem to love 8 or 9 inches.

6.5 to 8 inches seems like it satisfies most women, but there seems to be a completely different dynamic when you go above that range.
Because people never lie on the internet right? :mjlol:

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
As an ant eater breh... i'm always aroused because of it. And due to the sensations, coupled with a decent refractory period (10-15 minutes, depending on the guy and his mood)... we always guaranteed to go multiple rounds.

Back in 2018, when i went to go visit a woman in Bend, Oregon. After a couple months of talking, I remember engaging in the act with her about 11 times that weekend (she didn't stay with me cuz she had a kid at home, but the hours that we were together was primarly spent having coitals).

High libido/testosterone is one thing... but having a sensitive penis that is easily erected due to the excessive nerve endings; the penis literally has a mind of its own it seems like.

At nearly 40 years old, my drive and stamina is the same as it was in my tweens.

If anything, I may be more of a hornball now than i was in my youf.

The stimulation and pleasure an uncut person is already very high and intense. I wonder if i got cut, would i want to go back after the lack of sensation?

Damn.

Getting cut is the best move I’ve made, couldn’t last more than 6 minutes. Sure it doesn’t feel as sensitive but being able to go for 20+:wow:
So every coli member somehow has over 8 inched of penis? Whst are the chances of that happening?

Where are my 5.5 - 6 inches fellas at.
No need to be ashamed of your true self. My 6 inches has worked a miracle in my life so far...
just like every coil member is 6’4, makes over 6 figures, immaculate hairline. works out everyday and has a roster of all dimes

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
Not all women are the same.:yeshrug:

It kinda depends on how she is built down there.:hamster: If you are smaller in the little v region...it can be painful...or impossible or tedious.
:mjlol: A woman can be turned on, super wet too and the yoni can hit you with the NOPE. That Loc Ness monster ain’t going in. :francis: Like hitting a wall.
Then you gotta hit him with the:therethere:, “Let’s just be friends.:francis::russ:

Or you are going to need a lot of stretching and foreplay and fingering and oral sex before he gets to slide in. Which is amazing for us as women...but then once he does get in...most time he’s so turned on by that time that it’s only like a handful of strokes before he jumping out.:mjlol: Luckily dudes like multiple rounds of sex so it’s most times it’s cool. But it’s all a mixed bag.

But that being said majority of women do have something in common: importance of the clit. For most women, mental stimulation, passion, foreplay and clit knowledge is 100% more important than dikk size.:shaq2:

Btw 8 inches is roughly the length of a fork for reference according to google.
inches-fork.jpg

But please for the love of God, stop obsessing over dikk size while ignoring the clit. A lot of men focus on fukking women hard and “beating up the guts” and in a lot of cases that does absolutely nothing. That jackhammer shyt...(where the fukk did dudes even get this shyt from) :dahell:I dunno what it’s gonna take for some to figure out where the clit is and how to rub it but...Most women cum easier from clit AND stroke. Not just stroke alone....
So my lady likes the jackhammer dikk pretty often but as you said much better if you can try and focus on hitting the clit while doing it (rather than just pumping) to help the woman get off.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So my lady likes the jackhammer dikk pretty often but as you said much better if you can try and focus on hitting the clit while doing it (rather than just pumping) to help the woman get off.
Yeah I think if you build up to it, there does come a point where that intensity feels great! But that pressure on the clit with the penetration is irreplaceable.
But just diving in, pounding again and again...it’s not it.

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
22 pages and instead of anyone correcting OP’s typo, it’s dudes talking about dikk sizes. :dame:

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Studies have also shown that men with longer than average penis length get cheated on at high rates because their partners are uncomfortable having sex with them.

There are size queens out there but the vast majority of women are running from and tapping out on anything big in real life.

O.iatlhawksfan

Devoted Joel Embiid hater
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Studies have also shown that men with longer than average penis length get cheated on at high rates because their partners are uncomfortable having sex with them.

There are size queens out there but the vast majority of women are running from and tapping out on anything big in real life.
93-FB67-EC-B913-4-D0-D-A2-CB-FDD339-A90-F84.jpg