Study: Perfect size to make a women organism is 8 inches

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
My shyt is 8 inches. I think I get it from my Ghanaian side. All my exes still hit me up to smash 5+ years later. A mixed chick I used to smash in college called me "Mandingo" the first time we linked. My last ex said I have "a dikk for hoes" and my ex before that said my dikk is "the perfect size." They've all also complained to me about other guys' sizes (without me asking). They definitely care.

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
:ohhh:I learn something new every day. That kinda makes sense when you think about it...

As an ant eater breh... i'm always aroused because of it. And due to the sensations, coupled with a decent refractory period (10-15 minutes, depending on the guy and his mood)... we always guaranteed to go multiple rounds.

Back in 2018, when i went to go visit a woman in Bend, Oregon. After a couple months of talking, I remember engaging in the act with her about 11 times that weekend (she didn't stay with me cuz she had a kid at home, but the hours that we were together was primarly spent having coitals).

High libido/testosterone is one thing... but having a sensitive penis that is easily erected due to the excessive nerve endings; the penis literally has a mind of its own it seems like.

At nearly 40 years old, my drive and stamina is the same as it was in my tweens.

If anything, I may be more of a hornball now than i was in my youf.

The stimulation and pleasure an uncut person is already very high and intense. I wonder if i got cut, would i want to go back after the lack of sensation?

Damn.

Daps
So every coli member somehow has over 8 inched of penis? Whst are the chances of that happening?

Where are my 5.5 - 6 inches fellas at.
No need to be ashamed of your true self. My 6 inches has worked a miracle in my life so far...

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Lol the “data” this is based on is based off girl inches :russ: 8 girl inches is more like 6

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
stop obsessing over dikk size while ignoring the clit. A lot of men focus on fukking women hard and “beating up the guts” and in a lot of cases that does absolutely nothing. That jackhammer shyt...(where the fukk did dudes even get this shyt from) :dahell:I dunno what it’s gonna take for some to figure out where the clit is and how to rub it but...Most women cum easier from clit AND stroke. Not just stroke alone....

Brehs, u heard it from the horses mouth, take notes & give women in your life plenty of orgasms

Tommy Sheppard

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not all women are the same.:yeshrug:

It kinda depends on how she is built down there.:hamster: If you are smaller in the little v region...it can be painful...or impossible or tedious.
:mjlol: A woman can be turned on, super wet too and the yoni can hit you with the NOPE. That Loc Ness monster ain’t going in. :francis: Like hitting a wall.
Then you gotta hit him with the:therethere:, “Let’s just be friends.:francis::russ:

Or you are going to need a lot of stretching and foreplay and fingering and oral sex before he gets to slide in. Which is amazing for us as women...but then once he does get in...most time he’s so turned on by that time that it’s only like a handful of strokes before he jumping out.:mjlol: Luckily dudes like multiple rounds of sex so it’s most times it’s cool. But it’s all a mixed bag.

But that being said majority of women do have something in common: importance of the clit. For most women, mental stimulation, passion, foreplay and clit knowledge is 100% more important than dikk size.:shaq2:

Btw 8 inches is roughly the length of a fork for reference according to google.
inches-fork.jpg

But please for the love of God, stop obsessing over dikk size while ignoring the clit. A lot of men focus on fukking women hard and “beating up the guts” and in a lot of cases that does absolutely nothing. That jackhammer shyt...(where the fukk did dudes even get this shyt from) :dahell:I dunno what it’s gonna take for some to figure out where the clit is and how to rub it but...Most women cum easier from clit AND stroke. Not just stroke alone....
g spot and the clit together :shaq: