Study: Black girls benefit from exercise less than whites

Cynical Thoughts

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I hear all that. But ask a obviously over weight black woman about that chart and she gone say it aint made for black people, like she even attempted to research anything or even try on jogging shoes:snoop:.

shyt seems cool give or take a few pounds, it don't seem as drastic a some of y'all make it out to be. Black women are over weight. I could understand if the vast majority passed the eye test but the scale said they were obese but that ain't the case.

I always looked at that scale in a general since anyway.

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:lawd:

Heart attacks at 35 is not normal. Taking medicines for diabetes and hypertension at 45 will be the :rip: of us.

Ty man this nikka Fred thuglas gonna neg me cause im concerned about black women.
Anyone who doesn't see this as a problem is retarded.

All I said was exercise and make better decisions when it comes to food choices.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Ty man this nikka Fred thuglas gonna neg me cause im concerned about black women.
Anyone who doesn't see this as a problem is retarded.

All I said was exercise and make better decisions when it comes to food choices.

You in the DMV right? you have a lot of in-shape black women there, so the epidemic isn't THAT bad.

Daps
:what: Where in my post did I say 100%?

Okay, enlighten me. What other statistics came out in favor of black people and lets compare them to the statistics that are not favorable to black people.

I promise you the number will be disproportionate...dumb ass. :snoop:

:comeon: Where in MY post did I suggest that you said that it was 100%, or that the number wasn't disproportionate?

You asked a question:

"When have they EVER reported that black people surpass white people in a favorable statistic?"

And I gave an answer :mindblown:. I gave an example of a study in which blacks surpassed whites.

you idiot, yes I said that but because I prefaced that statement with..."Has anyone every noticed that 99.999% of every "study", "survey", or "research" done on black people or the contrast between black and white...the results are always negative in regards to black people."

wouldn't that indicate that there are, at least, a few positive reports in favor of black people BUT they are grossly disproportionate? :snoop:

So you gave an example but tell me that I am wrong. Tell me that the aggregate or most (realistically, you can't find every single study) studies are not in favor of black people.

Tell me that I am wrong and the number is not disproportionately in favor of cacs...:stopitslime:
Any luck finding those studies? :ld:

:stopitslime: