Study: Black girls benefit from exercise less than whites

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
i walked 2.5 miles yesterday on the lakefront (was sipping, pawg-hunting :jawalrus:) I saw zero black woman run by me and 1 older BW bike by me......

They're. Not. Working. OUT. Period. :ahh:.....TV, Chips, Chicken fingers, saucese, pops, Alize, Facebook, MTO, sitting down, & Madam_Noire. :krs:

Their Heaven :ahh:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
ALL FEMALES BENEFIT FROM RIDING THE NATURE BOY'S GOLDEN dikk WOOOOOOOOOOOOO

QwlJN.png

Also, BMI is complete horseshyt. According to BMI, Patrick Willis

143_430-michael-muller-patrick-willis.jpg

is obese. :comeon:

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the beginning of the article, it says that the data is based on what the teens "reported". not saying it automatically discredits the study but i always have a hard time with studies where the participants have to report stuff on their own. first of all, some of the participants could be straight up lying. say the researchers gather a group of teens and ask them to participate in this study where they have to exercise frequently and eat a specific amount of calories and they can't go over. they ask fukking teens to do that and pay them. you better believe some of them will say they did their workout even if they didn't.

also, besides the lying, it's even possible that they make honest mistakes when counting their calories, or maybe even mistakes on exercises. not everyone is super educated on working out and if they're asked to get their heart rate to a certain BPM for 20 minutes or whatever, who's really checking that she's doing it right? so even with good faith, there could still be some biased.

i'd really like to see how they conducted that study. and to be fair, i understand that it would be very difficult to get 100 teens of each races, secluded in a lab, getting them to eat the exact same food and doing the exact exercises at the exact same heart rate for months and then record the results.

Daps
Has anyone every noticed that 99.999% of every "study", "survey", or "research" done on black people or the contrast between black and white...the results are always negative in regards to black people.

When have they EVER reported that black people surpass white people in a favorable statistic?

We need to seriously challenge or disregard everything these people say about us because it is all too clear that it is biased and its propaganda...