Study: Black girls benefit from exercise less than whites

AbrahamLincolnPawgHunter

dirty sprite and autotune
Daps
Reppin
Plutoooo
yup.

pawgs > back women when it comes to the gym

even the skinniest white girls be in that bytch running off the alcohol from the weekend..

this is why pawgs trump all :ahh:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
We still listening to white people and their "studies" about black people? :ld:
This, we shouldn't be comparing ourselves to these cacs. BMI just compares everybody to some scrawny white dude who thought he was the way everybody should look. According to BMI any curves whatsoever puts you overweight.

If Serena Williams and beyonce are overweight than call me a chubby chaser :takedat:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:leon: you forgot LSA and talking about how nikkas aint shyt and they need to get white men

I feel bad for their arteries and blood pressure. You think that white men would wife a fat woman, much less a fat black woman?

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Has anyone every noticed that 99.999% of every "study", "survey", or "research" done on black people or the contrast between black and white...the results are always negative in regards to black people.

When have they EVER reported that black people surpass white people in a favorable statistic?

After that Colorado theater shooting, someone on here posted a 'study' from a news article which showed that black people are 8 times more likely to perform heroic acts than whites.

Needless to say, nobody on here questioned THAT study :comeon:

It's hard to take y'all seriously when y'all only question shyt you don't like

Daps
After that Colorado theater shooting, someone on here posted a 'study' from a news article which showed that black people are 8 times more likely to perform heroic acts than whites.

Needless to say, nobody on here questioned THAT study :comeon:

It's hard to take y'all seriously when y'all only question shyt you don't like

:what: Where in my post did I say 100%?

Okay, enlighten me. What other statistics came out in favor of black people and lets compare them to the statistics that are not favorable to black people.

I promise you the number will be disproportionate...dumb ass. :snoop:

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
:what: Where in my post did I say 100%?

Okay, enlighten me. What other statistics came out in favor of black people and lets compare them to the statistics that are not favorable to black people.

I promise you the number will be disproportionate...dumb ass. :snoop:

:comeon: Where in MY post did I suggest that you said that it was 100%, or that the number wasn't disproportionate?

You asked a question:

"When have they EVER reported that black people surpass white people in a favorable statistic?"

And I gave an answer :mindblown:. I gave an example of a study in which blacks surpassed whites.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
BMI is a terrible way to measure obesity. Blacks carry a higher percentage of muscle, which weighs more than fat. BMI doesn't adjust for this.
I have to agree in general Black people are more brolic than our caucasian counter parts, if you compare a white girl with her chicken looking arms to a black girl with some definition to hers it's easy to see why the BMI would be off

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
BMI is a terrible way to measure obesity. Blacks carry a higher percentage of muscle, which weighs more than fat. BMI doesn't adjust for this.

This. I was listening to The Root's podcast and they brought up this study a few weeks ago and basically debunked it.