Study: Black girls benefit from exercise less than whites

bouncy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There two reason for this and doctors know it but that subtle racism this system has just won't go away so they won't touch it like they should and when they did it didn't get a lot of coverage.

The first reason is black women tend to have more muscle then other races besides some latins and also more estrogen so they hold more fat BUT it's stored in healthy parts like breast but more in the hips, butt, and thighs wheras other races store it in the gut which is dangerous.

Also, we tend to eat more fake fats like margarine with partially hydrogentated fat which doesn't really burn or pig fat which is saturated fat which does the same thing. When we do try to eat the right fats we eat oils like soy, corn, or canola oil which have been refined and made for frying which also means it's hard to burn in the body. We need to start eating more whole foods that contain natural fats like avocado, nuts, and seeds and butter,specifically clarified butter. Also we need to stop eating so many processed foods as they get absorbed so fast that they go to the fat tissue to be stored instead of slowly being absorbed and giving your body time to metabolize the food.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/01/25/us-healthy-waist-idUSTRE70O4H320110125

"Healthy" waist may be a bit bigger for black women

"The definition of a 'healthy' waistline may have a bit more wiggle room for African-American women than for white women, a new study suggests."

"Among African-American women, however, the "high-risk" waistline was slightly more than 38 inches -- 3 inches larger than the standard threshold.

That suggests that the average black woman can be heavier than her white counterpart before her risk for heart disease and diabetes start to climb dramatically."

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:wtf: whats good breh...whats up wit the name?

I didn't even know you existed when I made this name.

If I could find a way to change it, I would. :ld:

Edit:
Nah, I was asking about the identity theft. This fake ass, Stephan Urkel ass nikka. What next? You gonna try to still my bytches too!?!?!? :damn:

Oh I didn't know we were sending shots. FOH :mjpls:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Has anyone every noticed that 99.999% of every "study", "survey", or "research" done on black people or the contrast between black and white...the results are always negative in regards to black people.

When have they EVER reported that black people surpass white people in a favorable statistic?

We need to seriously challenge or disregard everything these people say about us because it is all too clear that it is biased and its propaganda...

Cosign. Stop listening to cacs and their research. There's a long history of this shyt. They Had studies saying slaves running away were mentally ill and had a condition called dreptomania.

Cac ass cacs :shaq2:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
the only turnoff i have when it comes to black women are their god awful ugly feet. they have the feet of warriors. long toes, thick heals and overall just really masculine ugly feet i cringe when i see them.....the fake hair is a turn off too.

Daps
:wtf: whats good breh...whats up wit the name?

I didn't even know you existed when I made this name.

If I could find a way to change it, I would. :ld:

Edit:
Nah, I was asking about the identity theft. This fake ass, Stephan Urkel ass nikka. What next? You gonna try to still my bytches too!?!?!? :damn:

Oh I didn't know we were sending shots. FOH :mjpls:

:pachaha: Im just sayin tho. Make a new account and have the mods ban this that one...:thumbsup:

Daps
:what: Where in my post did I say 100%?

Okay, enlighten me. What other statistics came out in favor of black people and lets compare them to the statistics that are not favorable to black people.

I promise you the number will be disproportionate...dumb ass. :snoop:

:comeon: Where in MY post did I suggest that you said that it was 100%, or that the number wasn't disproportionate?

You asked a question:

"When have they EVER reported that black people surpass white people in a favorable statistic?"

And I gave an answer :mindblown:. I gave an example of a study in which blacks surpassed whites.

you idiot, yes I said that but because I prefaced that statement with..."Has anyone every noticed that 99.999% of every "study", "survey", or "research" done on black people or the contrast between black and white...the results are always negative in regards to black people."

wouldn't that indicate that there are, at least, a few positive reports in favor of black people BUT they are grossly disproportionate? :snoop:

So you gave an example but tell me that I am wrong. Tell me that the aggregate or most (realistically, you can't find every single study) studies are not in favor of black people.

Tell me that I am wrong and the number is not disproportionately in favor of cacs...:stopitslime:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps