Student beats up teacher for taking away his nintendo switch

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
First of all I want to say I don't condone the young man's actions at all:snoop: However Video Games are basically water and oxygen status for these young brehs, triggered his survival instincts trying to take his console away:francis:
Nah this boy just retarded. Even the most addicted video game playing kids won’t assault a teacher like lil sling blade here over a game :yeshrug:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
giphy.webp

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
Man, those special needs students are hard to deal with. I saw one fighting four paraprofessionals and the vice principal and I sat back and coached their ass on how to subdue him. Nobody is trying to get hit with a stray right cross.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
She was gone from the shoulder check.

Just the landing had her done. All the punches and kicks after just stacked on rehabilitation time.

Never stood a chance. Dude's definitely on the spectrum or something, just going by his build and manner.

Probably expelled and gonna be sent to a horrible remedial learning center.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man, those special needs students are hard to deal with. I saw one fighting four paraprofessionals and the vice principal and I sat back and coached their ass on how to subdue him. Nobody is trying to get hit with a stray right cross.

bruh I’d be afraid to be in that situation cuz restraining that muthafukka would not be an option and I can’t stand toe-to-toe trading blows with someone 6’6 270 lb…I’d have to pick up something and defend myself or just fukking run…and she barely had the chance to do either of those things smh