Stud: I'm a ugly Black woman and I accept it

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
She's playing that "I'm ugly" game for attention. She wants a bunch of people to come and say, "Awww you not ugly, you are beautiful" and it worked.
Yh she had me suckered
That's how they catch the Femmes

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets be real most studs is ugly. Ive seen studs look worse than her with baddies Im like "mayne wtf is this bytches got the game wrong"
Never forget my cousin spittin game to a cutie at Wawa who was feeling him & seeing an hideous bulldagger run up out of nowhere hollering about it’s girl. My cousin took 1 look & said “damn, Mannie Fresh no wonder u gay. You didn’t choose this life, it chose you”

You could see the ether burning as the realization set in real time that it’s bytch was tryna choose up on shim & all that bass left its voice immediately. Niglet just grabbed its girls hand Angrily & dragged her out the store while the cutie was looking at us like we was gonna save her lmao
I know Mannie beat that girl ass that night smh

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
lol I once saw a flock of studs crossing the street, like 12 of em, they looked so unnatural I nearly crashed my car :pachaha:

I think my brain just cant process it (same with feminine dudes) my brains like thats a women...but thats a boy...but thats a women....shyt makes me uncomfortable. Then they be all extra trying me hard. Cognitive dissonance on overload.