Shorty look like Rampage the last Boy Scout

images

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Some of the most 🔥 box ive ever slid up in came attached to 4's and 5's. Especially studs they got that:ohlawd: wet wet more often than not. And yes they suck that d like its they last meal :blessed:
nikka i got a baby by one..

her broad was off limits.. I'm like shyt... i wanna knock u down....i aint even much tripping on ya girl...

i can tell u still like dikk ..lol

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
If she's truly a stud it doesn't matter how ugly she is. I've seen some of the most hideous studs pull women only an alleged "high value man" would have a chance with. A lot of studs are fat, dumpy looking women in boy clothes and that's all it takes to pull someone decent. She must have literally zero game.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
she has a masculine appearance but her face alone is not what i'd ever consider to be ugly. I think she got beaten down by comments and just not enough compliments and it ultimately got to her. some people are just regular.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
she has a masculine appearance but her face alone is not what i'd ever consider to be ugly. I think she got beaten down by comments and just not enough compliments and it ultimately got to her. some people are just regular.
on the cool thats the most female lookin stud ever... she can be fixed...not like a lot of em...

u can tell she flip flops ...

they always get caught slipping ...

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
nikka i got a baby by one..

her broad was off limits.. I'm like shyt... i wanna knock u down....i aint even much tripping on ya girl...

i can tell u still like dikk ..lol
That girl finna let u slide. They will absolutely compete with each other when dyck is involved. That pum may as well be money in the bank :ohlawd:

Gloxwencha

On @Gloxina Neck
Daps
Reppin
Miami
It’s crazy that people are saying she ain’t ugly. If she ain’t ugly, then what the hell is ugly? She even ugly with a filter. Excuse my bluntness. And people saying they could turn into a 7? Like, how? Lord forgive me for typing this.