Daps
Reppin
Jersey
hI95BQT.png

fukking Crazy:wow:

PG gave her a 2ND BABY:wow:

Now fully Claiming her :wow:

She's going to get the full trifecta with the ring :wow:

I will never disrespect these IG girls again.....Anything is possible. Keep thirst trapping :wow:

Keep grinding girls, your life can really change in one year :wow:

This dude went in on how black women ain't the wave and then ends up settling for a cave woman who looks like she's made of plastic and candle wax....who strips :wow:

good for him, don't diss fatherless people and then hate on the fact he trying to step up and be with his family.

True that but the train of thought for most here isn't to abandon his children but that, since he wanted her to get rid of it, he never should have gotten a stripper pregnant to begin with - let alone do it TWICE.

Hypris

Superstar
Daps
He said fukk it and doubled down. If he likes her that's fine. Full access to his kids with a baby mama that's exclusive to him. Meanwhile he's probably still getting other girls on the side. It's not the worst situation for him to be in. Better than having some other guy running around with his kids.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
He said fukk it and doubled down. If he likes her that's fine. Full access to his kids with a baby mama that's exclusive to him. Meanwhile he's probably still getting other girls on the side. It's not the worst situation for him to be in. Better than having some other guy running around with his kids.
In the Future, nikkas playing football with your son.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
hI95BQT.png

fukking Crazy:wow:

PG gave her a 2ND BABY:wow:

Now fully Claiming her :wow:

She's going to get the full trifecta with the ring :wow:

I will never disrespect these IG girls again.....Anything is possible. Keep thirst trapping :wow:

Keep grinding girls, your life can really change in one year :wow:

bytch looks like an android/mannequin in that picture. :wtf:

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I like PG but didnt know he was a c00n....seeing this makes me glad that he cant get past the Kang thus far. Kang, Sabo and Chef all married beautiful black women who were there from day 1 and had their babies by them.

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I was waiting for someone to finally say this.

nikkas talking bout he won & "It's cheaper to keep her" :gucci:
Brehs think anything foreign or lightskin is a win. Broad got straight of the pole into a 18 year max contract with a baby mama option and coli brethren think its a win for PG because he doesnt have to pay child support. Knowing damn well he was trying to knock off the first seed before it took a breath. Sucker for love ass bedbuck now wifing her because he dove back in the guts raw. I hope my coli brethren aint serious with all this W talk.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Why don't these idiots get a vasectomy and not tell anyone so they can still go in raw and shoot up the club?