String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
You're such a trash and stubborn nikka, I really don't want to help your ass but you Black and trying to make something of yourself and that's a nikka's weak spot.

1. I remember you said you had a c00n laugh, drop it. It's lame as shyt. No need to be extra when you are Black.

2. Prep in the mirror and in front of people who have some high-end interview experience for six-figure jobs. There is a good chance, you suck and you just don't know it.

3. Your inside confidence as a poster is garbage so I don't know how it's not the same in real life but you need to have more confidence in yourself and stop using white supremacy as a clutch. Believe me, they wouldn't have gotten this far with you if it's because you are Black. They would have been eliminated you.

4. All you need is one, just build on this and look for all of the minor ways you can improve yourself and some major ways as well. Take your black ass to the college advisor, tell her you want to do an interview prep, ask if she or he knows of jobs available, and just always be aggressive like you really want this shyt.

Man, you need to get some balls. I honestly never thought you were getting the job and I say that as someone who has hired six-figure nikkas and some who report and work under me. You come off as an average Sears worker. Not even a good one, I just don't see what's so great to invest in @Stringer Cochran of all people. Nothing about you is outstanding or even good. You do not come off as a team player to just be a role player. You do not come off as intelligent at all.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
I killed an interview with a law firm a few weeks ago. I just got a rejection email. So I looked up who they hired in LinkedIn and they hired an Arab with a JD from a school that is much lower ranked than mine. And I know he doesn't have good grades because he graduated two years ago and wasn't even employed as an attorney. This is what white supremacy looks like.

Does he have any work experience?

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If dude was African or from the islands you'd be talking about "they picked a non-ADOS over me". If dude was the same ethinicity as you but light-skinned you'd be talking about "they picked a light-skinned man over me". If dude was the same ethnicity and had your skin tone you'd be talking about "they picked a safe negro over me" or some other bullshyt. :snooze:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You supposedly went to a top school and didn’t have a job lined up before graduation? :stopitslime:

I know black students from mid tier schools who line up jobs before Graduation.
He didn’t get good grades at said top 10 law school

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

You're (supposedly) black. You have to be excellent all the time to compete with these white folks. If you can't be on it all the time, this life ain't for you.

Below Average nikka
Good nikka
Average nikka
Excellent nikka

.....still nikka.