String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Do people here actually believe this guy's lies and bs about law school, passing the Bar, etc? :gucci:.
Sadly they do
full

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Do people here actually believe this guy's lies and bs about law school, passing the Bar, etc? :gucci:.
Can you post up any info or sources to prove that he’s lying or claiming not to be? I mean, For those of us who don’t follow rumors and groupthink that can analyze facts?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
As a former recruiter, I never use to paid attention to when my candidates said they killed an interview. More times than not they didn't kill it. Generally those who said that, did alright and some of the time, it was bad, even really piss phucking poor.

Do you speak a secondary language? Perhaps them being an Arabic speaker gave them the advantage over you. Don't think just because you went to a certain school gives you an advantage over someone else. There are many different things an employer takes into consideration when hiring.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This thread is the definition of entitlement lol. You don't know the truth of why that man he got hired. Maybe he did great in ths interviews and you came across as a loser. The fact that you're citing school grades as a reason you should or shouldn't get a real life job is laughable. Stop acting like a hating ass ho. And if you're really that worried about people not hiring you, just start your own law firm. bytch.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
You supposedly went to a top school and didn’t have a job lined up before graduation? :stopitslime:

I know black students from mid tier schools who line up jobs before Graduation.
this,

my main goal in my junior and senior year of college was to secure and job or internship the summers. they not counting down to your graduation date like some 18th birthday :sitdown: type shyt. just gotta make sure you do eventually graduate or they let you go. if you graduation with no experience on your resume you are probably already behind 50% of your fellow classmen and 100% of the people already out there.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps