String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

old boy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
brooklyn
String was ahead of his time. Avon was a dusty throwback to a bygone era whose inability to detach himself from old and unnecessary habits cost his enterprise and the life of the man who helped him build it. In 20 years, when he's out, Avon will be the broke OG boring the young cats with nostalgic reminiscences of what he used to have. :mjlol:

i loved stringer but playing devil's advocate he didn't understand the basic fundamentals of the streets like avon did. like telling bodie and his boys to compromise with rival crews about territory and they end up getting fukked up and run off their corners lol

in a perfect world i would combine stringer's nuanced approach with avon's gangster

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
nikkas claim I'm lying about law school, I'm a dap Fisher, I'm am idiot, etc

I stay getting warning points and my threads bushed. All I do is keep shot real like a real chicago nikka. If Corey Holcomb posted her nikkas would be doing the same to him.

I like you as a poster... just not sure you go to Stanford law

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
are you trying to be a defense attorney or a prosecutor? :mjpls:
Before we go there...

:whoa: I was a prosecutor early in my career and I specifically followed that trajectory NOT to put black people away.

Most black prosecutors....and ALL of the Black prosecutors that I fukked with in my circle strived for that position specifically to change shyt from the inside.

It's a tough order, though and the main reason I transitioned out was because I felt the system was so broken that I needed to be in a position to affect it before people are getting to the system.

I'm in education labor law. Not to be too specific but my career, now, is doing hearings and trials arguing for termination of lowly performing teachers who tend to destroy black childrens' lives by giving them pisspoor pedagogy throughout these kids early education. Literally trying to reform the system to stop that school to prison pipeline.

A big influencer? My experience as a prosecutor.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
:gucci::stopitslime:

Breh, what the fukk...

I remember posting in your previous thread when you expressed being worried about your grades that socializing & networking is literally the most important thing you can do regarding your legal career.

I went to Brooklyn Law School, which I am proud of and happy with my experience...but it was no YALE.

Everywhere I've worked I've met fellow attorneys who were top of their class and others who went to Yale/Harvard etc... And they weren't my superior.

Your charisma, your presence & your, as sad as it is, fukkability*, all contribute to success in networking.

I have a brehs who graduated years after me and his charisma is crazy. He's a solid attorney but he isn't Cochran and it was who he knew that got him a 150k plus associate position with relatively limited experience.

You NEED to get out and socialize. And by no means am I saying shuck and jive. I was myself all throughout law school and made very important connections that have been integral to my career.

Please listen to me.

No One Asks You What Your Law School grades were in the legal world.

When I say fukkability, I absolutely don't mean who you smash. I mean, your overall attractiveness can be an asset.

no one likes me in real life either

:yeshrug:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:gucci::stopitslime:

Breh, what the fukk...

I remember posting in your previous thread when you expressed being worried about your grades that socializing & networking is literally the most important thing you can do regarding your legal career.

I went to Brooklyn Law School, which I am proud of and happy with my experience...but it was no YALE.

Everywhere I've worked I've met fellow attorneys who were top of their class and others who went to Yale/Harvard etc... And they weren't my superior.

Your charisma, your presence & your, as sad as it is, fukkability*, all contribute to success in networking.

I have a brehs who graduated years after me and his charisma is crazy. He's a solid attorney but he isn't Cochran and it was who he knew that got him a 150k plus associate position with relatively limited experience.

You NEED to get out and socialize. And by no means am I saying shuck and jive. I was myself all throughout law school and made very important connections that have been integral to my career.

Please listen to me.

No One Asks You What Your Law School grades were in the legal world.

When I say fukkability, I absolutely don't mean who you smash. I mean, your overall attractiveness can be an asset.

Breh would rather post on the coli, follow Tariq Nasheed's every move, play around on his 10K followers IG account and make ugly Pro-Black T Shirts and act like he expects us to buy them. Finishing law school and making six figures isn't that high on his priority list, he shoulda made it in the NBA instead.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
Because anyone who's #ADOS gang on the Coli is persona non grata nowadays.

:ehh:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps
Cause you don't post like someone in law school, or someone whose interested in law. All you do is post humble bragging about being in law school, but when a topic comes up involving legal matters comes up you're no where to be seen.

Also without a name or an avatar you would be hard to tell apart from ibuccimane. That's odd for someone supposedly in law school.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
no one likes me in real life either

:yeshrug:
Damn.:mjcry:

l9zptt.gif
:wow:

Max Power

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The right way, the wrong way and the Max Power way
String was ahead of his time. Avon was a dusty throwback to a bygone era whose inability to detach himself from old and unnecessary habits cost his enterprise and the life of the man who helped him build it. In 20 years, when he's out, Avon will be the broke OG boring the young cats with nostalgic reminiscences of what he used to have. :mjlol:

Did you really watch the Wire?

Stringer was the one that called the hit on Orlando that fukked up the Barksdales in the first place and got Wee-Bey life.

He tried to be sneaky with all that Brother Mouzone bullshyt.

Got himself ripped off by Clay Davis while Avon saw the scam from the beginning.

Allowed the Barksdale muscle to deteriorate because he took a couple of Macroeconomics lessons in community college :mjlol:

Lost his market to Marlo.

Tried to order a hit on a fukking senator :mjlol:

Finally got himself killed because of his sneakiness.

Stringer was the stupid person's idea of a smart person.

Daps
i loved stringer but playing devil's advocate he didn't understand the basic fundamentals of the streets like avon did. like telling bodie and his boys to compromise with rival crews about territory and they end up getting fukked up and run off their corners lol

in a perfect world i would combine stringer's nuanced approach with avon's gangster
String didn't need the corners anymore. He was making hand over fist with wholesale. Avon clung to meaningless street clout and missed the forest for the trees, becoming ensnared in a feud with Marlo that ultimately saw his soldiers killed and his criminal enterprise dismantled. Let's be real: Avon was a fukking idiot who only made it as far as he did because of String. :francis: