String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
You can openly not hire, fire, dislike, mock and critique people you feel dont talk enough without any repercussions socially or legally even though it is an immutable characteristic. It is more acceptable for a man to cut his dikk off and say he is a woman than be quiet.

:gucci:

FeistyWeeFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

people are out here getting fired for not talking enough at work though?

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
So you saying if i like a girl at work and she won't talk to me I got the right to be mad at her and call her weird because she won't socialize with me? Should I go to HR on her to complain about her making me uncomfortable because she quiet and won't talk to me?

No, because you're a guy, and you're supposed to "man up".

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What makes it so hard for y’all to talk to people at work though?:mjlol:

small talk is all you need to do

nikkas kill me with this shyt
I think they stress over saying the wrong thing too much or just what to say period. Like who cares as long as its not some weirdo shyt.

It is a mystery

Tory Lanez Stan
Daps
You can openly not hire, fire, dislike, mock and critique people you feel dont talk enough without any repercussions socially or legally even though it is an immutable characteristic. It is more acceptable for a man to cut his dikk off and say he is a woman than be quiet.
:mjcry:

CashmoneyHotBoy

M0DERAT0R™©
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment/Reparations For ADOS
I think op is saying employers want people with this type of team spirit and culture and attitude in the pictures below,,,,,,, i'm not going to lie, if I was forced to do this shyt below I would be in cut looking like :beli:

careerbuilder-original-2375.jpg

halloween-costume-contest.jpg

201903_HB-20190304-PRINTEDITION-303019925-AR.jpg

:russ:

This is the reason why introverts become the successful ppl who are also entrepreneurs who start and own their own businesses. They don't like having to be forced to dealing with ppl or forced to talk to ppl so they are forced to think of ideas to make money without going through that. It was a article about that posted on here a while ago

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I’m definitely a big introvert, but at some point you have to learn how to do small chitchat to get ahead. I fukking hate small talk, but I do it. It’s known as “emotional labor.” We gotta fake it.

And, unfortunately, small talk and chit chat is part of the job. You gotta be a team player in most positions. Once you realize small talk and bullshyt is a requirement for you to advance, you learn to fake it. After some practice, you get good at it. :yeshrug:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
FeistyWeeFlyingsquirrel-max-1mb.gif

people are out here getting fired for not talking enough at work though?
Yeah almost happened to me at this one job.
I never had lunch with my co-workers. There was like 100 people working so i thought they wouldn’t notice.
One day my manager goes have you been eating lunch with anyone yet?
I’m looking at him like :hhh: why are you asking?
He goes it’s kind of weird. I always see you leave for lunch.

God forbid i want to go outside and take a breather. :russ: I played it cool and was like whatever i’lll try
Psych! I kept eating out and then my manager put me to the aside again and was like.
You should really have lunch with us. People are starting to think you don’t like them.
:mjlol:
Luckily i had another job lined up and left that place before it got weird.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
OP went a bit far at the end with cutting your dikk off, but i think you are leaning more in terms of promotion and overtime etc.

but a more friendly person makes for a better working environment, thats why they lean towards more extroverted characteristics.

its all packaging at the end of the day, but i feel you.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
It wasnt a permanent job just a job for this semester. I killed the interview like always and the cac was smiling all in my face and said they would get back to me. A month later havent heard back. But I dont have a job because I'm a shiftless negro according to the coli.

:unimpressed: