String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
all bruh has is a bachelors degree and bow makes 6 figures as an investment banker, and as a black billionaire as mentor. The same black billionaire that never responded to ny letter I wrote coming out of undergrad.

I'm sure he has minimal debt and is set for life with his connects.

:wow:

All he had to do was get involved in cac activites like squash and boat rowing.

@ab.aspectus
:mjlol:

invalid

Banned
Daps
all bruh has is a bachelors degree and bow makes 6 figures as an investment banker, and as a black billionaire as mentor. The same black billionaire that never responded to ny letter I wrote coming out of undergrad.

I'm sure he has minimal debt and is set for life with his connects.

:wow:

All he had to do was get involved in cac activites like squash and boat rowing.

@ab.aspectus

nikka, you go to Atlanta and come back now you thinking about me in your sheisty thoughts? :dame:

fukk wrong with you?:mjtf:

invalid

Banned
Daps
For anyone who doesn’t know... apparently ab.aspectus cousin goes to the same law school as op.

ab.aspectus even caped for op and said that he’d been honest with everything he said and it was “impressive”..

I don’t it believe these dudes one bit tho :russ: fukkery is definitely in the cut

Seems too convenient that op has an alibi all of a sudden after years of folks calling him out for duck tales and now his new found friend and him are beefing?
FOH:camby:

nikka if you gone quote me, quote me right. I said it was admirable as in it was admirable that he was being humbled in real time and being honest about it whereas other posters may not have been.

And wtf do I need to lie to abett this autistic nikka for? And to lie to a site full of goofy nikkas at that? :camby:

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
nikka giving you props and you still talking shyt.

Goofy, how you in law school and can’t even lie?

“He only has a bachelors degree and got involved in cac activities”.

nikka, I have two professional designations after my name that were more difficult than any California bar exam.

And I’ve been playing those “cac activities” since high school.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Goofy, how you in law school and can’t even lie?

“He only has a bachelors degree and got involved in cac activities”.

nikka, I have two professional designations after my name that were more difficult than any California bar exam.

And I’ve been playing those “cac activities” since high school.

how you this mad about your credentials being questioned? your identify really that attached to some letters.

:umad:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
I keep breaking down in tears and screaming. Cant find a job, drowning in work, isolated, pockets funny, posting heavy on the coli. law school finally broke me.

Stay strong man we all know youre gonna fail another semester, but dont drop out

Why not ask yvette for some bread for your 7th year?

Maybe she can put up her moms basement and give you a loan :mjcry:

#ados

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I just like how he kept bringing up Fuller Park like thats suppose to scare somebody

nikka act like just cause he was over there on weekends visiting grandma, like he with the shyts

ol "be in the house before it get" dark trying to flex lol

I would knock you out. Hands have nothing to do with being with the shyts. I'm a man you not.