Ya Sinning Mane

Superstar
Daps
Nah.i won’t even deal wit no busta shyt like that for 1 second:mjlol:

I’ve walked outta jobs day one for this

Imagine

Daps
U got to do what u got to do.

If there a great job in a field i mastered or got a degree in, i got to apply there and get in.

This is systematic white supremacy at times u gonna do stuff u dont want to

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
How are they supposed to have black people if we avoid applying because they have no black people?
This is one of the reasons why there arent black people in higher positions. Nobody wants to be the first. Then some see one black person and think they're c00ning. I hate when people put limitations on themselves.

Personally I don't care what the demo is. I know what I came to do

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
Before I apply to a job I look up the demographic on their site and linkedin. It takes effort to hire only white ppl with a few asians thrown in, so I dont even waste my time. I also dont apply to companies that have a few black women and no black males or moist looking black dudes.

:sadcam:I learned this lesson the hard way. Do not make the same mistakes I did brethren.

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
To be honest, I look at that, but it doesn’t really play a role in if I’m going to take the job or not. I’m looking at pay, benefits, and who’s gone actually hire me.

Being in ATL, I’ve been blessed to have jobs that had a lot of us in the workforce and high positions.

Geode

All Star
Daps
I've done this before. Doesnt always stop me from applying, but it does give me an idea about company culture.

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I don’t look at that cuz being Black doesn’t mean you ain’t a c00n. I’d rather be around all White people than a few token nikkas that act all “yo yo yo” around me but then be around white people all shook. I seen some black men turn to some straight hoes in a room full of white men...

“suh I’m not disagreeing but i feelz there’s a betta way”

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
How would we know there are no black ppl there when we apply?
For the jobs I apply to you could go on glassdoor look up the company and click photos.
That’s a much better way of checking than op because some people don’t put their current employer on their LinkedIn

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
These cacs liberals have no respect for black ppl and have fully co-opted the civil rights movement for the LBGTQ.

:unimpressed: