String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
all bruh has is a bachelors degree and bow makes 6 figures as an investment banker, and as a black billionaire as mentor. The same black billionaire that never responded to ny letter I wrote coming out of undergrad.

I'm sure he has minimal debt and is set for life with his connects.

:wow:

All he had to do was get involved in cac activites like squash and boat rowing.

@ab.aspectus

Daps
and has a black billionaire as mentor. The same black billionaire that never responded to ny letter I wrote coming out of undergrad.

:picard::mjlol:

You shouldn't diminish his accomplishments, because he talks mean to you. That could've been an opportunity to make a connection....
:francis:

Keep pushing through those courses, more black professionals are needed.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
For anyone who doesn’t know... apparently ab.aspectus cousin goes to the same law school as op.

ab.aspectus even caped for op and said that he’d been honest with everything he said and it was “impressive”..

I don’t it believe these dudes one bit tho :russ: fukkery is definitely in the cut

Seems too convenient that op has an alibi all of a sudden after years of folks calling him out for duck tales and now his new found friend and him are beefing?
FOH:camby:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
For anyone who doesn’t know... apparently ab.aspectus cousin goes to the same law school as op.

ab.aspectus even caped for op and said that he’d been honest with everything he said and it was “impressive”..

I don’t it believe these dudes one bit tho :russ: fukkery is definitely in the cut

Seems too convenient that op has an alibi all of a sudden after years of folks calling him out for duck tales and now his new found friend and him are beefing?
FOH:camby:

how is this beef? we been frenemies

:gucci:

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
all bruh has is a bachelors degree and bow makes 6 figures as an investment banker, and as a black billionaire as mentor. The same black billionaire that never responded to ny letter I wrote coming out of undergrad.

I'm sure he has minimal debt and is set for life with his connects.

:wow:

@ab.aspectus
He is African American, so what's the problem? By your way of thinking, he's not a foreign Black ...stealing opportunities, or getting preferential treatment from professors or employers. Why wouldn't you be happy to see your coethnic succeeding?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
He is African American, so what's the problem? By your way of thinking, he's not a foreign Black ...stealing opportunities, or getting preferential treatment from professors or employers. Why wouldn't you be happy to see your coethnic succeeding?

I'm shouting him out