String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
If you are cool with each other, you don’t give the next man a B. Professor played him
What are you talking about? :laff:

Its unethical to give your friend a A just cause hes your friend. Especially in a field like law :dead:

That really doesnt matter tho, as string doesnt have a friend in the world. What part if that bs story made you think they were close friends anyways!? :laff:

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I taught Statistics and Public Speaking at a major southwestern university.

I was cool with a lot of students, and they didn’t all get As from me. Matter of fact, I even failed two students I was cool with one year.

An ethical teacher will not let relationships influence grading. Students also try to play you, and girls sometimes try to flirt with you.

It’s best to just be nice to everybody and be transparent with your grading.

I dunno how Law School is, but I actively tried to not let relationships or emotions dictate my grading. Though I’m sure everybody is different, I guess.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I taught Statistics and Public Speaking at a major southwestern university.

I was cool with a lot of students, and they didn’t all get As from me. Matter of fact, I even failed two students I was cool with one year.

An ethical teacher will not let relationships influence grading. Students also try to play you, and girls sometimes try to flirt with you.

It’s best to just be nice to everybody and be transparent with your grading.

I dunno how Law School is, but I actively tried to not let relationships or emotions dictate my grading. Though I’m sure everybody is different, I guess.
with a bit of editing this post could have been used to create a spin thread:pachaha:

invalid

Banned
Daps
law school grades arent a sign of how hard you worked. Grades are curved, so everyone can write an A exam but someone still has to get a lower grade to fit the required gpa range.

So basically your ‘B’ isn’t really a ‘B’, it’s probably a low ‘C’ or high ‘D’.

Your threads are the equivalent of someone being outraged because they got hit by a car after walking out in the middle of the street in oncoming traffic.

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Just had a White professor go against his syllabus and give me an A :blessed: We had some "optional" homework that you had to buy from the Bookstore and If you did it all you got 10 extra points on the final but if you didn't turn it in you got dropped down a whole letter grade :dahell:

But since I am Him , I ain't do none of that shyt but made a 100% on the first 3 tests and then a 90 on the Final and still got my A :ohlawd: