String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
@Stringer Cochran VS @ATownD19... Two of the worst posters of this site...

pcdC8Br.gif

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
@ab.aspectus cousin goes to my school. He can confirm I'm at a top law school
I don't care :leostare: Say it with your chest String. It's nothing to be ashamed of and you're already calling someone out. You gotta keep that same energy, otherwise :rudy:

invalid

Banned
Daps
:laff:

“sheisty thoughts”

I don't care :leostare: Say it with your chest String. It's nothing to be ashamed of and you're already calling someone out. You gotta keep that same energy, otherwise :rudy:

I don’t co-sign this so-called exposal but as it relates to String Bell, everything he’s claimed on here as far as I know, and as far as my cousin that is actually a classmate has been able to corroborate, is true. He’s been pretty forthright on here about himself, which is admirable.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

“sheisty thoughts”

I don’t co-sign this so-called exposal but as it relates to String Bell, everything he’s claimed on here as far as I know, and as far as my cousin that is actually a classmate has been able to corroborate, is true. He’s been pretty forthright on here about himself, which is admirable.
Just name the school :mindblown:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
why do you want to know what school the man goes to too so much? wanna try to ruin his life?
This originated as a thread from String pressing @ATownD19 to confirm what country he's from. I'm just saying keep that same energy for himself, people have asked for a minute.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps

“sheisty thoughts”

Admirable??? Kinda dikk riding shyt is that :mjlol:

You did too much and now we definitely don’t believe you:francis:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
you nikkas comparing knowing someone's country of origin with millions of ppl to a school with few hundred students and 20 or so black students. You crazy nikkas are not about to destroy my life

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I took his class last year and went to his office hours and he acted like he was cool, but he still only gave me a B in his class.

Then this year I applied for a seminar he is having where you get a free trip to LA and get to meet alumni working in hollywood and I got rejected. I would love to see the demographics of the kids who got accepted.

:mjpls:

I've been getting rejected for everything for 2 years straight bu bu bu those top schools open up doors. Not if you a nikka.