String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I took his class last year and went to his office hours and he acted like he was cool, but he still only gave me a B in his class.

Then this year I applied for a seminar he is having where you get a free trip to LA and get to meet alumni working in hollywood and I got rejected. I would love to see the demographics of the kids who got accepted.

:mjpls:
Maybe if you would have studied and stayed off The Coli you would have gotten an A an accepted into the seminar. You clearly have some flawed understanding on how much work it takes to be black and successful in the corporate world.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Maybe if you would have studied and stayed off The Coli you would have gotten an A an accepted into the seminar. You clearly have some flawed understanding on how much work it takes to be black and successful in the corporate world.

me posting on the coli has nothing to do with grades. Those cacs stay going out and getting drunk and doing drugs. Everybody has hobbies and vices.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
nikkas wasn't even an A student and wonder why the professor didn't choose him.

Fredrick Douglas rolling over in his grave at you new nikkas.

law school grades arent a sign of how hard you worked. Grades are curved, so everyone can write an A exam but someone still has to get a lower grade to fit the required gpa range.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
me posting on the coli has nothing to do with grades. Those cacs stay going out and getting drunk and doing drugs. Everybody has hobbies and vices.
You clearly have some flawed understanding on how much work it takes to be black and successful in the corporate world.

teacher

All Star
Daps
I took his class last year and went to his office hours and he acted like he was cool, but he still only gave me a B in his class.

Then this year I applied for a seminar he is having where you get a free trip to LA and get to meet alumni working in hollywood and I got rejected. I would love to see the demographics of the kids who got accepted.

:mjpls:

I've been getting rejected for everything for 2 years straight bu bu bu those top schools open up doors. Not if you a nikka.

As a breh if you aren't writing "S" Rank papers you ain't getting an A rank :mjpls:

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Yeah you gotta do way more than a B. Even if you were getting “As” as a black man you gotta go above. Do extra credit, take the initiative and ask your professor what you can improve on”