String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
I went to therapy about 4 months earlier this year. It did nothing for me. Therapy is for rich cacs who dont have real problems. Therapists isnt going to eb able to get me a job or make me not be a black man in america and victim of white supremacy.

My therapist was a black man and he didnt have any answers just gave me a bunch if mindfulness mumbo jumbo that thots always talk about on social media

:camby:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Therapy is just to let steam off breh. No therapist, including another black man can realistically offer solutions to American negrophobia in an hour session. I hear you tho. I’m seeing a therapist rn. It’s a little helpful in making me more positive and holistic in my perspective but otherwise, I could live without it.

Ultimately, finding inner peace is a job, we must fulfill for ourselves. You seem to be in a lot of distress. Do you talk to family or friends?

Thanos

?
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Therapy, I can't really comment about. Some of the friends do have get sessions and they say it's nice to talk to someone about their issues.:yeshrug:

if you need job help, you need to go somewhere else for that.