String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

invalid

Banned
Daps
we'll see whose laughing when you get replaced by a foreign.

I’m not laughing, I’m just saying I understand where your angst comes from. And it’s understandable.

However, I will say, from your online persona, it comes off like you have a chip on your shoulder. If this is how you are in real life, people can probably detect that and be turned off.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
perhaps they didn't come off like an entitled xenophobe azzhole in the job interviews. :yeshrug:

interviewer: you have decent grades and good experience. just curious, why hasn't a qualified person like you accepted an offer yet? :jbhmm:

op: fkn right i'm qualified. these immigrants taking all the damn jobs though. :pacspit:

interviewer: oh, i see...:mjpls:

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
Based on what you said in past threads you probably aint networking like them. Networking > grades in every career :yeshrug: my potna is AA, at Columbia and rooms with two other AA law students in Harlem. They all did their summer associate work last summer and got offers. They all from the hood and/or lower middle class but know how to network . Can’t be in law as an unconnected black man and not network, period

PaperEnterprise

It's the inner strength..
Daps
Reppin
New York
there are 3 black immigrants who I have better grades than that still managed get biglaw jobs making 190k .A Nigerian chick, Haitisn chick and puerto Rican and black dude. They had awful grades I'm taking C's. My lowest grade was a B-.

nikkas can fukk outta here talking about I'm butter this is facts.

You sound just like someone i cut off recently. Full of excuses. They didnt stop you, i bet you they also dont care if you got a job before them

Please keep applying and stop fukking yourself mentally. Every time u have some bullshyt excuse.

Get to the money or stfu

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
He's just trying to cover his bases

A Nigerian (A!!!!! :krs:)

A haitian (C!!!!! :krs:)

And a Puerto Rican (L!!!!! :krs:)

hilarious

MFers speaking in codes and shyt

It's a complex lie he's posting here ,though.
When he mentioned the Black Puerto Rock having a Hispanic last name , I realized it was a lie.
The Nigerian man is presumed to have an obvious African last name, the Haitian woman s presumed to have an obvious French last name, he made it a point to say that the BPR has a Hispanic last name.

The implication is that (white) employer identified each of them as non AA by their last names and this gave them a leg up against String and other AA law students. That's why he fabricated a Haitian person being the (C)Caribbean. An English speaking Caribbean Black would likely have a last name indistinguishable from an AA. But Ms. St. Pierre would not.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
there are 3 black immigrants who I have better grades than that still managed get biglaw jobs making 190k .A Nigerian chick, Haitisn chick and puerto Rican and black dude. They had awful grades I'm taking C's. My lowest grade was a B-.

nikkas can fukk outta here talking about I'm butter this is facts.
A law student who doesn't proof read his posts?

:heh:

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
I'm a 3L. Chicago
Oh you’re still in school. Well then get any internship that you can for now. It will pay dividends in terms of experience. I’m not sure how it works in IL but once you take the Bar you’ll be sitting there (it’s 3 months in CA). If you have a fallback you can cultivate your network and be ready to hit the ground running

Last edited:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
hilarious

MFers speaking in codes and shyt

It's a complex lie he's posting here ,though.
When he mentioned the Black Puerto Rock having a Hispanic last name , I realized it was a lie.
The Nigerian man is presumed to have an obvious African last name, the Haitian woman s presumed to have an obvious French last name, he made it a point to say that the BPR has a Hispanic last name.

The implication is that (white) employer identified each of them as non AA by their last names and this gave them a leg up against String and other AA law students. That's why he fabricated a Haitian person being the (C)Caribbean. An English speaking Caribbean Black would likely have a last name indistinguishable from an AA. But Ms. St. Pierre would not.

truth is stranger than fiction. I'm not that creative.