String Bell's Sheisty Thoughts

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
Low Quality Posting
Puerto Ricans are not Americans?
#elitelawschool

Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States. They have dual citizenship. I consider anybody that an citizen of another country or commonwealth at birth to be an immigrant.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
hilarious

MFers speaking in codes and shyt

It's a complex lie he's posting here ,though.
When he mentioned the Black Puerto Rock having a Hispanic last name , I realized it was a lie.
The Nigerian man is presumed to have an obvious African last name, the Haitian woman s presumed to have an obvious French last name, he made it a point to say that the BPR has a Hispanic last name.

The implication is that (white) employer identified each of them as non AA by their last names and this gave them a leg up against String and other AA law students. That's why he fabricated a Haitian person being the (C)Caribbean. An English speaking Caribbean Black would likely have a last name indistinguishable from an AA. But Ms. St. Pierre would not.

when i read OP i knew there was a 0% chance this shyt was real lol

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
there are 3 black immigrants who I have better grades than that still managed get biglaw jobs making 190k .A Nigerian chick, Haitisn chick and puerto Rican and black dude. They had awful grades I'm taking C's. My lowest grade was a B-.

nikkas can fukk outta here talking about I'm butter this is facts.
And I bet the chicks are wenches too :coffee:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
This guys on the brink of a major mental breakdown, with his constant worry about what immigrant Blacks are having for dinner..true to form like a c00n he has nothing to say on White and Asian immigrants :mjpls:

Dudes literally on the verge of offing himself at frustration of how his life turned out..this wasn't the plan.

Someone who can speak c00n, please inform him that in life you do better if you focus on yourself and not the next man :sas2:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States. They have dual citizenship. I consider anybody that an citizen of another country or commonwealth at birth to be an immigrant.

nikka you can't be a law student saying this

"Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the United States and does not have its own citizenship and passport."

Last edited: